The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

Luukosian

Need to tweak the camera a little bit to get better detail but heres what I got for now. You can't even really see half the coral.

fulltank-1.jpg

Emg

My 29

There's a pair of purple firefish and a high fin goby in there somewhere....oh yeah, you can see his little yellow head peeking out from behind the rock...somewhere below right of the middle of the pic...

DSC00589web.jpg

Here is my 75g.......Mostly softies with a couple of LPS and two SPS.....

I hope you like! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

This picture is when I first got the tank......about a month after....:dance:
DSC00095.jpg

This is my tank after almost a year and a half.......!:thumber:
moto_0269.jpg

A couple other random pictures.....
moto_0249.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

This brain is now for sale.....! If you are interested and in so-cal, PM ME! It is about the size of a Small Volleyball.
DSC00137.jpg

Neon Green Tyree...
moto_0272.jpg

About 6 months out...
Picture0038.jpg

About 9 months out...
Picture0067.jpg

Check out this full tank shot.....It is from the aquarium of the pacific in Long Beach, Ca....Notice the Butterfly in the middle of the tank.....the actual fish is about 6 inches, for scale...
Picture0110.jpg

Here is the top of the tank above... I counted about 75 - 1,000w Metal Halides!
Picture0113.jpg

Hammer in same tank, hand for scale.
Picture0111.jpg

Can you spot him....?
Picture0112.jpg

I hope you all enjoy!

tigerarmy90

HMA is that a peppermint hog fish? I really dig those little guys...can you take some more pics of him? Im also wondering what you experience has been with the fish? Im thinking about adding one to my tank

first update 2009 of the 115 gal. Reef.

fts_01_11_09.jpg

brikeibur

The progression:
4wksJul1120079a.jpg

4wksJul1120072a.jpg

6wksJul29200779a.jpg

12wksSep1520077w.jpg

12wksSep16200773w.jpg

IMG_1562a.jpg

IMG_1474a.jpg

2009-05_1yr10mos-61_sm.jpg

Lots of nice growth...I know the cauliflower colt coral doesn't really look much larger, but in the last pic that is a frag of it. I took the GINORMOUS Tree that it had become....to the LFS and traded it in for some frags. It actually got a lot bigger than it was in that next to last photo, and the last photo is the frag of it I kept.

Guess the tank is looking fairly decent, but I HATE the coraline on the back, makes it look messy...will be cleaning that off .....one day (been saying that for a while). I just want a solid backdrop, so it doesn't take away from the corals and stuff. I just need to quit being lazy and order a good acrylic scraper.

Hope you enjoy!! :dance:

2FarNorth

I always like FTS threads also, so I figured I better share one of mine while the glass is still scraped!! :D

My 120g SPS dominated Reef.
120g7-3-09.jpg

2FarNorth

And just for the heck of it, I always enjoy seeing Progression photos, so here some over the last 2 years....

7-14-2007
120g7-14-07.jpg

5-21-2008
120g5-21-08.jpg

3-9-2009
120g3-9-09.jpg

7-3-2009
120g7-3-09.jpg

Thanks for looking!

fivel

I have new lights now so I'll work on getting a new picture up. Still trying to work on the custom white balance on my camera so it can see colors better under actinics.

07-17-2009

fulltank.jpg

Briang

Wow, I haven't looked at this thread since I posted on page 31 March 7th 2008. I just spent an hour and a half and looked at everyone's tank. They are all so different and each has their own special beauty. I can't believe how much my tank has grown in a year and 4 months. I'm going to post a picture in here soon although I do have a picture floating around in another thread.

BLAKEJOHN

I have new lights now so I'll work on getting a new picture up. Still trying to work on the custom white balance on my camera so it can see colors better under actinics.

07-17-2009

fulltank.jpg

Youll never get it right trying to white balance using the custom white balance with the camera. White balance with Photoshop, or set your kelvin rating in the camera.