The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

luisgo

JoJo - I have trimmed the Colt several times but it continues to grow! I think is time to trim again.

Zeppelin - The frogspawn is so large that it is so close to the glass that I can't clean it anymore. Here is a closer look.

hma

first update 2009 of the 115 gal. Reef.

fts_01_11_09.jpg

Emg

Here's a pic of a 29 I recently setup. Some of the rock came from an established tank and the rest I picked up from a fellow reefer..fully cured and ready to go.

I've recently begun filling it up with coral...here and there......there's a pair of purple firefish in this one.......
DSC00043web.jpg

this tank is my 50. I've posted pics of this one on this thread before, but some of the coral have grown up quite a bit since.....especially that green kenya and the toadstools.........fish are yellow watchman goby, pair of ocellaris and a yellow tail damsel.........
DSC00067web.jpg

BarbMazz

Here's a current FTS of my angler fish tank, set up in Oct '08. Angler not in view!

Dec1708_12ftsangler.jpg

Here's my beauty:

Jan2209_34andreaactinic.jpg

Here's my clownfish/nem tank, set up in November, '08.

Dec1708_16ftsclownnem.jpg

And my 65g mixed reef, set up in April, '08:

Jan3109FTS1.jpg

BarbMazz

It's my only tank with MH, and I cannot get the camera settings right for it. Pictures always look yellowish/greenish.

Emg

So many really nice tanks here !

My toadstools and finger leather were beginning to get a tad out of hand so I took them out to frag them up for a big frag event going on next month.....and while I was in there messing things up I figured I may as well rescape the thing.

Here's a before:
DSC00368web.jpg

And...the after rescape........notice the sad smallish stumps left of my toadstools. You can barely see the finger leather all bent over in the back right side....poor things...
DSC00482web.jpg