The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

wow tigerarmy nice!!! love the cabinet!! whats your stock list then??

snappy very nice!! and i thought my tank was packed!! me fink i might have room for more by the look of yours lol!!

JoJo

Tiger, congrats on getting it wet. for some reason the mermaid looks familiar...

Snappy as always your tank is gorgeous

tigerarmy90

thanks claire, I really dig the look of the mermaid! As far as a stocking list goes Im probably going to keep it simple...4 bartletts, pair of bellus and maybe 3 yellow tailed damsels...still not sold on those yet but its between them and chromis. Who knows really though...that could all change real quickly if I walk into a lfs and fall in love with something :) Oh yeah, tons of sps :)

jojo you probably have seen the tank on rc in the "heart my box of water thread". I also have a few pit pics on there...

MrB

This is my current tank:

28j9urk.jpg

JNicho

Wow...long running thread...I'll play along.

Here are a few FTS of my 125:

From the front:
fish%20091408%20033.jpg

From the end:
fish%20091408%20048.jpg

HightideTN

Just to date myself, I will admit, it was easier to learn to drive with a clutch than to post that pic! I think I'll hobble on back and alphabetize my record album collection.

BTW, I asked my son what he was learning about in History, he said the 80's........

Peace

HightideTN

Neat rock, Hightide! :)

Thanks Kate

I enjoy making that stuff via sand casting. The first few arches ended up being partial arches after they self destructed!

I hope to have a new FTS up after this weekend. (fingers crossed) Fish due to arrive on Saturday :woohoo: