The BEST Bluespot Video Ever - Breeding Behavior

bluespotjawfish

Well, I finally found a way to upload the best video I took of BJ and The Misses a few weeks ago. I posted most the videos already, but this is by far the best one.

bluespotjawfish

My sand bed varies. Where the Bluespots are at, it is probably about 4 inches and there is lots and lots of rubble in that area. It is about 3 inches in the middle, and the other side 6-7 inches deep.

BJ likes the not for sale sign too!

Basser1

Lorraine, Really enjoyed the videos..... fantastic!! So, does Mr. BJ have eggs?

I hope you don't mind, but I posted links to your videos on Nano-Reef.com. There are several there who have and are interested in getting them. Of course, I have also encouraged them to check out the Bluespot Club!

bluespotjawfish

No problem sharing Basser. That video was taken a few hours before the eggs were released. I didn't see them released, but as soon as I noticed she didn't have eggs any more, BJ didn't have them either. Don't know if he swallowed them or if they got stolen.

Kathy, the male turns the tri-color and darts like that to attract the female. BJ has been doing this for a long time, but this is the first time I have seen the Misses with eggs.