Teresa's tale of corruption and violence

boozeman

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/fresh-water-forum/27725-someones-been-busy.html
well...well....well... now that Steve has spilled the beans...
groan lol, I am but the poor grunt plumber/equipment/tech thats always showing his:nekid: crack. This is Teresa's show, she has researched,taken notes,figured stuff out,corrupted an lfs and a breeder in Vancouver to get this to happen, Im just following orders on pain of the lash (dont let Asian chicks fool ya they are devils) so that being said its all up to her, after all these years of various fish I think she has found her happy place:yehoo: Ok Mrs T on with the show
.... it's time for Teresa to put down the whip, come on out from behind the curtains and reveal her wicked plans !!!

teresa

Actually Sas is to be blamed for this. He decided to start a new reef tank and abandoned this 90 gallon tank.So I did a bit of research and found out that Cichlids is a very beautiful fish and it has alot of varieties.So I follow this source with a vengeance and found a breeder of Cichlids in Vancouver and another one on the Island.
So I took out my soothing whip and caress Sas with it. He is now happily trying to get my tank ready for the fish that is arriving in a week's time.
To view what the new tank looks like and also the Cichlids I will be getting, go to " Teresa's Cichlid Tank"

lcstorc

Sounds like a great plan.
Hopefully this means you will be around more often Teresa.

teresa

Sounds like a great plan.
Hopefully this means you will be around more often Teresa.
Hi Lynn, I know I have not been posting in RS as often but I am always in the back ground hovering when Sas is in the forum.:lol: He keeps me up to date on the RS news.
I will definitely be posting the progress of my Cichlids in the two tanks.