TEK Light 24" with four 24w tubes, all brand new!

Daeuco

I bought this with grandiose plans of starting a frag tank. That isn't going to happen now, so here it is up for sale. I no longer have the box it came in, but I will include the four tubes I bought to use in it. Two ATI Aquablue Specials, and two Midday 6000K, all new. I will ship it to you UPS insured at actual cost (I have a UPS account). I will take $200 for it all.

Daeuco

Here are some pics.
Light002.jpg

Light004.jpg

And here's what I can keep under the TEK light on my tank...

Light005.jpg

Jason1

are the bulbs in the fixture over your 46g the same as the ones you are selling in the 24"? arnt 6k more for plants?

Daeuco

are the bulbs in the fixture over your 46g the same as the ones you are selling in the 24"? arnt 6k more for plants?
The same. I get good growth from them, and the blues give good color. Been using this mixture for two years, and I like the results.

Jason1

your tank looks awesome man. I am finalizing plans for my 20 gal AIO and I am interested in the light. I'll let you know by the weekend, hopefully someone doesnt buy it before then!

Daeuco

your tank looks awesome man. I am finalizing plans for my 20 gal AIO and I am interested in the light. I'll let you know by the weekend, hopefully someone doesnt buy it before then!

Thanks!

Don't forget, these lights don't come with the stands like on my tank - I had to buy those extra. I think that's ridiculous, but there it is...they come with four little pad-eyes to hang them with, and that's it.

r2d2

Daeuco, what are those corals from bottom and front of your tank? The pink and green ones?
I use to have two of them but they died in about two weeks... don know why.

Daeuco

Daeuco, what are those corals from bottom and front of your tank? The pink and green ones?
I use to have two of them but they died in about two weeks... don know why.

Those are Trachyphyllia geoffroyi. The green one is kind of browned on one side from being too high up in the tank. I tried moving it up high to see if it would turn a brighter green, and it turned brown instead. Der. Moved it back down to the bottom.
They extend tentacles to feed at night. I feed them a few times / week after lights out.