TankGirls's Beautifull Tank

Playa

Hey good job Robz, Sheri so much deserve it.

tg is one of the genuinly nicest people on EARTH, and she has one of the most beautiful reefs I have ever seen.

Ok tg get busy taking pictures!

Luis

Last edited:

BigReepher

:drooool: :drooool: Wow! That is one of the nicest tanks I've ever seen. I love the variety of corals and aquascaping. Thanks Robz and TG. I'd love to see more pics. You guys and gals sure do set the bar high.:thumbup:

tankgirl

Rob, Thank you!! I just don't feel my tank deserves to be honored. You, Luis, Mike and others are masters of this hobby. But, you know me - I love pics, so I'll go take some and do my best. Thanks and hugs for saying such nice things.

Wow, everybody! You guys are my family, brothers and sisters in this hobby. I've learned So much from all of you. It's an incredible group. Anyway, thanks, I'll go take some pics. :D

Robz

Tankgirl, of course your tank deserve to be honored and your photos are great too!!! what I was trying to do is encourage you a bit more .... look at the response im not the only one that thinks the same, plus you sure know what you are doing with your tank and the love & care you put to this hobbie, common Tg :D ;) you know your tank is AWESOME!!!
:D :cool:

Playa

"You, Luis, Mike and others are masters of this hobby."

LOL tg you are so nice, it is really amazing. I dont even come close to know 1 millionth of what Mike and Rob know in this hobby. Mike and Rob are professionals.

I just know how to find some nice corals here and there, and I know how to place most of them.

A real rookie here but with a great desire to learn more and more.

Luis

Last edited:

Robz

Originally posted by Playa
"You, Luis, Mike and others are masters of this hobby."

LOL tg you are so nice, it is really amazing. I dont even come close to know 1 millionth of what Mike and Rob know in this hobby. Mike and Rob are professonals.

LOL Professional me? no man I would say Mike "yes" Im just a sps lunatic without a straight - jacket!!!:D :D that loves this hobbie, but you know a lot of people here know so so much and help so much, Im more of a show with pictures than write write:( :D practice more that a theory( although I try to apply the theoric part too) you know what I mean:D ;)

Robie

Come on guys!!Why you guys don't want to take credit for your achievements?Your pictures say a thousand words,there's no need for you guys to write.Your dedication to this hobbie has taken a new dimension.And yes you have proven to the world(robbie,luis,tg and mike)that trying hard pay off in the long term!

People like yours are the ones that keep the incentive and motivation going in everyone of us.

Please accept my Oscar Award to all you guys for accomplishment and dedication to this hobbie!

VINA

sharks

Contributing Member
Awesome tank and pics.
You deserve all the praise you receive for your efforts in your tank and ours ;)
You are a great lady and a great reefer.

Now show me them corals :D
S

dgasmd

Very nice. You need to post pictures more often. I would too, but I haven't cleaned the coralline off the glass in my tank in over 3 months, so I can barely tell there is something moving in the water. Rob saw it recently and it is only 3 times as bad now LOL...........

ivyvine1

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous tank TG !!! :D

I keep saying I want to see it in person one day ..... and that day is getting closer. :p

TG, I love your aquascaping and all the variety in corals you have ..... beautiful pics too!!

Thanks Robie for posting this beautiful, well-deserved thread!

Irene
:)