Sunset Fungia

sebastian

I have few Sunset Fungias that i would like to sell - they spred and grow way too quick in my tank. I can sell 3-4 of them = size about small 2-3", big one around 5". i will not ship - pick up only /// looking for $$$$ for calcium reactor:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
$45 for big one and $30 for small
like this one on the picture just with one mouth

Fungia_DoubleSunset.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
gmm maybe we can find another RS member close who will pick US up a couple and ship them. :) Know anyone in ILLI?

Illi out there? I'd LOVE to have one as well!!! If shipping CAN be arranged I want one :)

Yeah, he also has hammer coral that i would buy!!
i dont know anyone in IL that will deal with shipping coral, i have friends in St. Louis but they dont know anything about this stuff...
Anyone on the forums that is from il that will ship? maybe for a frag trade!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I can't think of anyone in Illi.

Start a thread asking for someone close to him. We may work out some deals.

If I was coming I'd bring ya a hammer but it's gonna be a while before I get down there again.

sebastian

Go:hug1: goood thinking .... maybe someone can pick up /// it's veeeeery cold and the bigger fungias are much bigger than they sell in LFS .... hope you could find someone
once i bought a piece of rock with almost dead fungias on it and..... now it reproduses like crazy ... once a big one deateches a new one is growing in his place on that rock .... like a small "fungias factory" hehe:grind: :grind: :grind:

yeah it might work.. i just have to see if i want to buy this coral and pend the purchase of my 50g and metal halide..
give me 24 hrs

olivert00

How are things going Sebastian? I need to have you over to see the tanks, and the new baby Seahorses.

Debbie