Steve's LED's Need Help Please

Nurse Brian

Dking,

Against my better judgment I took the box and turned it upside down showering my living room with those dam foam peanuts and lo and behold a bubble wrapped controller.

The Timer works perfectly and was easy to understand once I got it on. I am still unhappy with the partially misaligned hood but I would absolutely still order from them and do it again. The customer service was fantastic. I am a moron for missing the timer in the box. Apologies.

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
So happy you got it working!! Sorry for all the troubles, I do think in the end you are going to love the way they work!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
That looks SWEET! So glad you got the problems worked out. I think you're going to LOVE your new LED system. I know I'm enjoying mine every single day.

You also might PM BigAl07, he has a lot of experience with Steve'sLEDs and I think he did this mod to his RSM 130.

Just a slight clarification... I went StevesLED on my NC12 here in my office. My RSM130D I went with ModularLED a couple of years ago. This was long before I had even heard of StevesLED. If I were doing it again today I'd probably go with StevesLED in my RSM130D. I really like it a lot.

BasaReef

Hope they are working out for you. I like the lights a lot. Also if you want to "clean up" the look of the metallic dimmer knobs, there are black plastic knob cover with blue and white stripes on the RapidLed website that i bought and look great. Only 4.50 (but w/ shipping costs more).
B