SOUTHERN CALI Reefers!!!

Well i was looking on CL today and i saw that Marine Depot is having a parking lot sale (scratched and damaged goods) on Saturday that starts at 10AM. They are located in Garden Grove.

Well i was looking on CL today and i saw that Marine Depot is having a parking lot sale (scratched and damaged goods) on Saturday that starts at 10AM. They are located in Garden Grove.

Hmm, That's interesting what type of stuff are you looking to pick up? what do you have in your tank? anything good? maybe we can do a trade of some stuff? Just an idea.

Hmm, That's interesting what type of stuff are you looking to pick up? what do you have in your tank? anything good? maybe we can do a trade of some stuff? Just an idea.

Well my 20g is set for right now. dont want to change anything in it until i get my 90g up. I am just going to the parking lot sale to see what they have. i dont really need anything.

Where are the So cali reefer's at? I started this thread to hopefully get some buzz going around the So-cal area.

Well, I have had quite the eventful last couple of weekends. I began by moving in to my new house and that means of course having to move my tank. I have a bunch of pictures of the move however, I don't have them on the comp yet.

HEADS UP!!!!

JUST SAW AN AD THAT SAYS THAT A LOCAL STORE IN SOUTH OC IS GOING TO BE GIVING AWAY FREE SCRIPPS INSTITUTE FILTERED TRUE OCEAN WATER THIS WEEKEND! IF YOU ARE A TRUE REEFER THIS IS A GREAT WATER CHANGE OPPORTUNITY!

THE ADDRESS IS:
NEW AGE AQUATICS
23011 Moulton Pkway, Suite C-3
Lake Forest, CA 92653
(949) 916-6060

Upgrades...

So, recently I just put on 2 250w Hamilton MH's. They are great lights however, I really want to put 2 radium 20ks in the pendants. To really make my corals color up!

MadMax

So, is this store still open? (sorry, couldn't read through the entire thread)
If so, why aren't you guys signed up for MAX coming up in just six weeks???
Untitled

It's practically in your backyard!

So, is this store still open? (sorry, couldn't read through the entire thread)
If so, why aren't you guys signed up for MAX coming up in just six weeks???
Untitled

It's practically in your backyard!

I'm not sure, PM me the details. Also, what is the date for MAX? That is the trade show at the OC fairgrounds correct? I went last year if it is. I'll be going this year also.

ChrisOaty

Wow, this thread is dead...but another orange county reefer. Aliso Viejo here...just started my first tank about a year ago. I'm currently looking for a larger tank to set up now that I'm finished with school and here for good.

vdf8ball

Hi Wakeskater.......I'm in the L.A. area, tell me more about your shop. Where in the OC are you? Is there a web site? Thanks

Virgil

125g acrylic - empty
30g sump
12g refugium