So, what do you do for a living??

boozeman

Last night I added another job to my resume.....I am now also slayer of scary closet monsters that go bump in the middle of the night :invisible

kinghokus420

Last night I added another job to my resume.....I am now also slayer of scary closet monsters that go bump in the middle of the night :invisible
:whstlr: :whstlr: :whstlr:
a squirt bottle cleverly labeled MONSTER SPRAY and filled with water is a good one for when the mighty closet monster slayer is sleeping. it worked great(and still does) for my lil ones.

I work as a Medical Laboratory Technician with the nation's largest medical laboratory chain in Philadelphia in the Hematology dept. Rotating between running "complete bloods cell' counts on instruments, in coagulation checking blood-clotting time for patients on heparin (heart attack patients), urinalysis, and (dropping/stacking rates of blood) sedrates. We are the ones who receive all those samples of blood and urine your physician takes from you for check-up/sick visits and sends him his all results by 6:30 am the next morning.

lcstorc

Sounds complicated.
I work for Ticketmaster and befoe you ask no I cannot get tickets. :)
I actually don't work with actual tickets anymore but work with a database software used by most pro sports teams and a lot of universities so basically I deal with data and the tickets are irrelevant.
My husband has the cool job though. He is an engineer on the space shuttle. Don't know what he will dp in 2010 when they close the program.

Melanie

I'm a legal assistant for a Wealth Preservation attorney. I'm also a trophy wife. That's what supports my new hobby! :thumbup: he he he.

Frankie

RS STAFF
I think he does have a tank up. Its like 900+ gallons. A real monster on the lighting and closed loop coming in from the bottom. I think i saw it on RF last year.

Went to Humboldt State and grabbed a B.S in biology, marine sciences minor...so naturally....I work for the film industry, doing graphic design and post production work.

livebait

I own and operate a bait and fishing tackle shop. Last Jan. my wife and I bought the space next to my shop and opened a consignment store that sells childrens clothing, toys and furniture. Since my wife runs a daycare out of our home I pretty much clerk both shops M-F.

WayneT

I'm retired:makefun: so live with it:laughroll

I also have a full woodworking shop and I'm in the process of rebuilding my kitchen from the ground up. The nice thing is I can do it at my own pace.

Project manager for an Ophthalmic company. (Eye doctor equipment)

prior to that I was a Radar Tech for the Navy for six years. Identify Friend or Foe, radars, navagation.

prior to that I was a Certified mechanic for GM.