Snowflake clown and domino clown. She's having my baby!

angnak

I had a pair of mating snowflakes for a while then went to the LFS and saw a domino pair the wife really wanted. They had been their for a while in a separate tank than their main tanks so we got them. Brought them home and of course they wanted to go to the side with the snowflakes. After a few times of me getting the dominos back to the other side of the tank with their own anemones everything seemed great. We went out of town a few weeks later and came back to the female snowflake gone and the female domino now in bed with the male snowflake. The snowflake would actually go back and forth but neither domino seemed to mind. Well this has been going on for over a year and I have seen some spawning behavior between the "male" snowflake and the "female" domino but never saw any eggs. I quote them because the snowflake was the smaller one of the pair and the domino was the larger of the two of the dominos. Well finally they have some eggs. Just sharing the craziness that is my tank.

angnak

The yellow in the second pic on the rock in between them are the eggs. Sorry for the quality, they don't tend to pose for pictures. :smirk:

Attachments

• snowdomino.jpg
    snowdomino.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 28
  • snowdomino2.jpg
    snowdomino2.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 28