Smile! You're at MACNA

lcstorc

Well we decided to risk them in the luggage. Hopefully everything will make it. Frank suprised me with some late shopping money for those last minute deals and we I got 6 corals and a clam for $100. If even half make it I'll be thrilled.
Most were even from our wonderful sponsor mrcoral.com so even better.
Almost forgot one of the best parts. We won one of the raffle prizes. A 300gpd RODI from AquaFX. A friend of a friend was kind enough to drive it home with them and they will ship it to us soon. We really needed a new RODI though 300 GPD is a bit more than we really needed. :)
Needless to say, I will be in Atlanta next year. This was an awesome experience and everybody should seriously go.
Nite nite.

lcstorc

I'll take pics tonight if things have openend and are looking happy.
I got a yellow leather, some orange zoas, some Pallys, an encrusting gorgonian, a clam, 2 sps that I already forgot the name of and at least one more coral I am forgetting entirely. LOL It was the end of the show and everybody was frantically finishing up.
Now I have to go to work. Yuck. :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
....and you seriously need to sign up for next year in Atlanta. ....

What do you mean "Need to sign up"? I'm IN but haven't "signed up" with anyone yet.

Congrats on the WIN and the purchase! Can't wait to see pics!!

Allen :)

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
We won one of the raffle prizes. A 300gpd RODI from AquaFX.
Nite nite.

Lynn, I was two tickets away from the number that won that prize. I was frantically looking through my tickets, when I heard you guys scream. You all had the next set of tickets after mine!:D

MACNA was fun and educational. Unfortunately, since I stayed off campus, I didn't get to party much with the gang. It was nice to meet everyone and I'm already looking forward to Atlanta. :D

Amphibious

OK guys and gals, I can see you are a very chatty group. I'll have to get more involved. You can blame my involvement on Lynn.

MACNA XX is September 5, 6, &7th at Atlanta. The early registration cost is $89, I believe until Sept 30th. You can not beat that price!!! Then it begins to go up. Get-r-done now!!!

Here's the link to MACNA XX's site. MACNA XX - General Info I've been to 6 MACNAs and it is my belief that the Atlanta show will be the best so far. Think about visiting the Georgia Aquarium, AWESOME!!! Now think about having the Saturday evening banquet in between two huge aquarium viewing windows, one with Beluga whales and the other ( I for got what is in the other) watching us eat and party. AWESOME VENUE!!!

Register today or pay more or worse yet, miss out. Looking forward to meeting more RS members there. Lynn has mentioned many of you, most in good favor. :)

Dick

lcstorc

Sept 5 - 7 in Atlanta.
If you register before the end of Sept it is like half price.
Here is the site. The either the dinner or the reception (guess I could look at the link :) ) is in the Aqarium and just that event would be worth it in my mind. :)

MACNA XX - General Info

KodiakBear

sounds wonderful! I've been wanting to see that aquarium for a while now. I just hope I'm not out to sea that time next year. It's really hard to plan so far ahead when you're owned by the Navy.

Lakmo99

MACNA was awesome. I bought a flame angel, a ricordea, and I won a coral pack in the raffle :) There were some awesome people and I finally got to meet lynn!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Here are a couple of pictures I took at MACNA!:D

DSC_0002-1.jpg

Travis and Lynn at the RS booth. :clink:

DSC_0004-1.jpg

Tavis, Lynn (ICSTORC) and Robert (Boozeman). "Smile, You're at MACNA" Nice RS smile guys!