Shutting It All Down

Roots

I have for sale everything in my tanks. I'm getting out of the hobby. I have a thriving Reef Tank with many beautiful fish and corals. I live in The Inland Empire CA, Hemet CA to be precise. I am looking to sell locally on the livestock if possible, but if someone really wants something I have I will consider shipping it at the buyer's expense and risk. Everything in my tank is 100% healthy and I have had everything in there for about a year now. Here is a short list of what I have available:

Blue Hippo Tang (3") healthy juvenile- $35

Common Firefish (3 1/4")-$20

4 Pajama Cardinals (1 3/4") -$15 Each Or $50 for all 4

6 Line Wrasse (2 1/4") $20

Sand Sifting Sea Star (5") -$20

Brittle Sea Star (4") -$10

Male and Female pair of Mandarin Dragonettes (2"-3") $50 for the pair

Ultra Warpaint Scolymia (5") -$200

Nice Large (6 1/2") Brown and Purple Squamosa Clam- $100

I have lots of other corals that are small to med/Large colonies including Green Branching Hammer, Purple Tip Branching Frogspawn, Nice 8"-10" Purple Tip Sebae Anemone Some Assorted Zoa colonies and some Palys as well. Kenya Trees, Mushrooms, Acans, Favia, Candy Cane, GSP and PSP frags, Scroll, monti cap, Acro, Feather duster Worms, etc.

Watch my video if interested 60 Gal. Mixed Reef Update 8/31/2012 - YouTube It's 2 months old but everything in the video is available and in most cases has grown since the video was taken. PM me for more contact info and/or to make arrangements to get something.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Sorry to hear - all the best !

[video=youtube;ifTzDyWMcYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifTzDyWMcYE[/video]

Roots

Thanks I appreciate it. It's a financial thing. The economy is bad and I have no choice at this time. I need to eliminate extra expenses from my life right now. I have two hobbies. Reefing and Guns. I am not giving up my guns! So the reef has to go. Maybe life will lead me back to it sometime in the future. I really enjoy my tank and I am going to miss each and every grain of sand when it's gone.

Doogle

Man I like my guns too but living in Cali wouldn't be acceptable for that.
I would consider moving, then you can enjoy the hobby more!:guns:

It sucks to hear your getting out, hope things change soon so you can get back in it...with guns blazin'!

Roots

I know what you mean about Cali and the guns. Believe me, I would like to move. I am thinking we might go to Oregon in the near future. I enjoy them still though. Nothing is more relaxing and fun than a day of shooting.

426HEMI

Happen to have an MP10 you are going to sell?

Sorry to hear about your situation, hope it turns up for you.

Blue Space

that's too bad. when the time is right you'll be thinking about it again. you're absolutely right. it takes funds to run the tank and you can't eat the tank. well, maybe if you had a large lionfish or something tasty like that. :D

if you need someone to take the ferrari off your hands i may be able to oblige ya... for a discounted price of course. :redcar:

Roots

Happen to have an MP10 you are going to sell?

Sorry to hear about your situation, hope it turns up for you.
No, sorry. All my equipment is cheap stuff. No high end pumps or powerbeads.

As far as dry goods go I have 200 gal. salt mix. JBJ Arctica 1/5 HP Chiller, Digital Milwaukee Refractometer, Reef Octopus BH2000 HOB Skimmer BRAND NEW IN BOX, my lights are cheap too. I'll probably put it all on consignment at my LFS unless someone sees something they really like, I will ship the dry goods. Most of the value in my tank is in my corals and livestock though, My tank is a basic 55 gal. freshwater tank with a CPR CS Overflow and an old 20 gal. long as my homemade refugium/sump.

So very sorry to hear you are having to sell. Even more sorry that I don't have the money to buy it lol. Believe me I know what it's like to have to sell something you worked hard to get and to keep. Wish you the best of luck, I hope someone comes along and buys the whole set up. Makes it easier when you know it's going to someone who will appreciate and take care of it like you did. Take care I hope things get better for u.