Show off those Ricordias

sabodish

id like to know also...i have kept many in the past, but splits were sloooow....i have 10 new rics coming on wednesday and id like to know how to make them split fast.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
id like to know also...i have kept many in the past, but splits were sloooow....i have 10 new rics coming on wednesday and id like to know how to make them split fast.

Feed them directly small pieces of shrimp, scallop, squid etc.
By feeding them not only will they split they'll also run larger in size. Also keep in mind this is well over a 2 year period, it took at least 7 to 8 months for it to split the first time so be patient !

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Here's me feeding some scallop and you'd be surprised at how wide they can open their mouths.

2501-my-new-cube-135_3598.jpg

cioutlaw

I had a complete silverside get away from a BTA & an hour later I found it half way down a Ric. I have since fed them but not very often & not complete silversides LOL.

This whole page is Ricordiculous! Holy you know what. Vanquish, Travis, the whole lot. Amazing. I am now thinking of building a new "Ricordia Only tank!" - :whstlr:

murkywaters

Now I'm not selfish so each of you only have to send me one ricordia of each type you have. Thank You in advance