Show off those Ricordias

zurcsreef

This is really making me miss all my rics and yumas I lost during Katrina and Wilma, I found one pic of one my rics that I had... its a rainbow color ric, I had true reds, blue, purple and green yumas, so many beautys lost and now I can't find any locally, trying to find some online. Well, now I lost my pics, can't find em anywhere on my comp.

Kase

Just a few quick shots here

Rics11.jpg

Rics10.jpg

Rics9.jpg

Rics7.jpg

Rics6.jpg

Rics4.jpg

Rics3.jpg

Rics2.jpg

Rics1.jpg

Cheers,
Kase

NeilsReef

Vanquish, I wouldn't mind modeling my ricordea/yuma garden after your picture.

Sorry to hear "some melted away", have you determined the cause?

Just out of curiousity, where do you get your rics & yumas from?

Great looking pictures.

Neil

Charlie97L

where do you guys get these multicolored ones? maybe they are yumas? i have a green, orange, and red/pink, but they are pretty solid colors, not these layered ones. i've seen them online, but god, i'm not paying 95.00 for one ric. that's ridiculous. or is that just how much they cost?

Charlie97L

almost all the lfs around here have crap for coral. there are a few good places. i guess i could order some. they're just so pretty!

Gina

RS STAFF
Charlie97L said:
almost all the lfs around here have crap for coral. there are a few good places. i guess i could order some. they're just so pretty!

Have you checked out Exotic Aquatics?

Charlie97L

that's wayyy too far out for me. if i'm gonna drive that far, i'll go to NOVA. they have good corals down there, but they are obsessed with SPS it seems like. i could order stuff, i guess. maybe i'll do that.