Show me your full tank shots!!!

Maxx

Hey I'm wanting to see some of those awesome FO/ FOWLR tanks that I know some of you have. I was looking online for some and couldnt find many I liked...I know some you have some great stuff...lemme see them!
Nick

oldsaint

I wouldn't want you to have to wait a whole year before you get a response to this post. :) :smoking:
Here's my 180 FOWLR Echidna nebulosa, Odonus niger, & Cromileptes altivelis
panther2.jpg

panther.jpg

AW2EOD

Here is my custom 200gal. 48" L x 30" D x 30" H. It houses a Hawaiian Dragon Moray, Whitemouth Moray, 15" V. Lion, 8" Passer Angel and an 8" Sailfin.

Dont make fun of my first timer DIY plumbing...hahaha...I hate it.

mini-P5240001.jpg

AW2EOD

Just tell me when you've seen enough...hahaha...I have close to 3000 shots of just my DME. The one in the pics is a female. Hopefully, within the next week or two, I'll have a male.

mini-P6020022.jpg

mini-P5250014.jpg

mini-P8010012.jpg

mini-P4150022.jpg

Craig Manoukian

Awsome HDE!

Is that a trigger tail in th last picture?

How does that Sailfin tang do in that bad boy fish tank?

Very Nice and by the way, welcome to RS!!

Newt

Welcome to the Sanctuary AW!

Beautiful Dragon Moray you have there, how long has she been in the tank?

I see from your sig you have a few other tanks...pics? LOL :rolleyes:

AW2EOD

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Craig Manoukian: The Trigger tail in the pic was a Clown Trigger that I had. I picked it up a few months ago. I had ordered in a male/female pair of Blue Throat Triggers and the female never came in. So, I took the CT. Unfortunately, it brought ick into my tank (after the tank had been ick free for over a year). The ick whiped out the Clown Trigger, my male Blue Throat (which was pushing 8") and a Black Hawaiian Durgeon Trigger that I had. The Sailfin actually rules the tank, right now, often flashing dorsal and anal fins at the DME, harassing it. She's in over her head...she just doesnt realize it yet. hahaha

Here's a pic with the Clown, facing off against the DME:

mini-P4150058.jpg

JKreef: The DME has been in the tank since May and she's just OUTSTANDING. Hawaiian DMEs are the "Holy Grail" of fish, for me. I never thought I'd ever own one and she just kinda fell in my lap. I got her with the 15" Volitan and a 10" Porc Puffer (that sadly died from a sting from an 8" Foxface that I was holding as a refugee from a 30gal. tank).

I dont have pics of my 300gal. or 210, as they're not set up yet. The 300gal. is on my back porch and the 210gal. is in my basement. I'm in planning stages of setting up a 2000gal. pond, to house Banded Cat Sharks (I've kept male/female pairs in the past) and if I do that, I dont think I'm going to set up the other tanks.

I've been spending so much time redoing everything on the 200gal. that I'm ashamed to post pics of my reef tank. It's in horrible condition, right now, but it houses a true Perc, a Rainsford Goby, a black Sailfin Blenny and a Clown Goby...along with various zoos, shrooms and GSP.

Jiddy

Holy Moly that is a sweet DME, wow, i wish i could talk the senate into lettin me have one, but she wouldnt go for that, its in our bedroom and she gets scared it will crawl in with her, lol, well go clean your reef an post some pictures, do you have any shots of the DME eatin? if you do post some in the NOVember picture contest.... wow, great eel man, and it is the holy grail of fish, nice

hooterhead

here's my 60 gal cube:
DSCF0462.jpg

my foot and a half snowflake:
DSCF0490.jpg

my nano (5 gal):
DSCF0560.jpg

the cube also houses a gold stripe maroon clown and a yellow coris wrasse.
and that's a purple pseudo in the nano

hooterhead

it's 2'x2'x2' =60 gallons. guy in town had never put anything in it and had to get rid of it. sold the tank, stand and canopy to me for $150. it's got a fluval 304, cpr bakpak 2, coralife 96watt retrofit pc, 45 lbs LR, 25 lbs base, and 5 lbs tonga. thanks for the compliment!