Setting up 20 gallon long

DJLiquid

That tank sure filled in nice and looks great! Nice coraline too. BTW-Do you have any live rubble in those hanging filters? How much do you change out a week?

untilthen

in my gutted filter i have 2 after market floss like pads, also i run carbon in it... in the aqua clear i have the foam, more carbon, and biomax rubble from aquaclear that i clean once a month and swap out every 2 months

lol since i like to wheel and deal i have found someone thats going to give me 5 pd for 20... nice huh?

untilthen

lol this will blow your mind... 10 polyps of Purple Death for 20 bux:dance: :dance: :dance: ... haha... only problem is they were really crappy brown when they first opened... must have been dying in the other dudes tank... good new though, they are getting that purple back, ill get pics up later... so its off to the lfs for a trade in to get some new actinic lights :laughroll

untilthen

well i may b getting some purple hornets(http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/livestock-sale-trade/40302-wtb-purple-hornets-mi.html) instead of the actinics but here are the PD i just bought for 20 bux

101_0893.jpg

101_0883.jpg

101_0884.jpg

enjoy

plecosword

wow nice tank! that is not a blue xenia though, its an anthelia? I am not really sure but i like it better than the blue xenia

untilthen

lol yeah i no its not xenia... noob mistake... but i do have a white pulsing xenia... and even a video for it

dude to b honest if u werent so far away id send u a whole bunch... its like a weed takin over...

plecosword

lol yeah i no its not xenia... noob mistake... but i do have a white pulsing xenia... and even a video for it

dude to b honest if u werent so far away id send u a whole bunch... its like a weed takin over...
Hey how did you know I wanted some! :laughroll

yungreefer2410

i have the normal anthellia and its a weed. i can only get it off and live when it spreads on sand. so i put it on the sandbed and pluck off parts of it to trade back to lfs

untilthen

yeah i actually have believe it or not, but i have been more involved wit gettin zoos then worryin about the anthelia...

soon to come... 5 PD for a guys 5 Nuclear Green, ill get ya pics when they arrive

untilthen

lol well ill give u a great deal... spread the wealth ya know...

i also pickin up devils armor, and gods armor as well next week... pics as well haha...

if anyones intersted in some when they spread let me know....

and young where r u located?

untilthen

well new pics wit more stuff... here it all is

new palys
101_1133.jpg

green trumpet
101_1138.jpg

acan
101_1137.jpg

zombie eyes zoos
101_1136.jpg

purple green war coral
101_1130.jpg

tomato clown
d581c180.jpg

untilthen

well i decided to put in a sump... unfortunately i decided to press to hard on my skimmer and ths is what happened
DSC03218.jpg

i had to cut out all the glass panels and remove them and put them into my new 20 gallon long... i cut my hand about 7 times... some deep... glass broke on me... but after all that i have another one drying as we speak...

DSC03210.jpg