September '07 Photo Contest Entry~

caitrina

Prow---The first one. This is tough isn't it? I have several myself and wish this would soon be done because I too want to keep changing my mind... :lol:

tbittner

:lol:

Ok, I should my wife the pictures in this thread and she agrees with me (WAIT! WRITE IT DOWN! My wife agreed with me on something!) we need a new camera!

:lol:

prow

Feather_Duster.jpg
i admit, i did not read all the posting past your posting. but what the heck is that?

caitrina

:lol: it is a feather duster....you should see some of the others I have of this Duster...some of his tips have shortened curly tips..that is why I am having a difficult time deciding...wish my flame duster would not have thrown his crown and moved...now that would have been great...that red maroonsish color with the bright yellow...sigh..oh well

brikeibur

Wow, this is a good contest yet again. There are some really awesome pics here!! Great job everyone!!

After much thought I have decided to add this one as my entry, my candy coral!! Man I'll be glad when I get my good macro lens in....it is so hard to do macro shots with the current lenses I have (or at least 'good' macro shots, but oh well, here we go):

10wks_Aug27_2007_23a_w_.jpg

caitrina

OK, I think I will just take my picture and go home :happywalk:
Great pics everyone, now I am going to go think about next month. I like this month's theme though, it is pretty cool, Dentoid this was your idea? Kudos to you! Can't give you Karma, caus I think I just did somewhere so you will have to wait til I feel like it again :lol:

Snappy

Here's my "macro" submission for September. Ok maybe not the best macro but it's definately a close up.

macro_sept_contest1.jpg

I can't decide on the anemone pic or this montipora samarensis.
"Regis, I think I need to ask the audience."

15crMsamarensis.jpg

Melanie

I entered again. he he he. This one is not as bad as the clown fish one so I might get a vote or two. You guys are just TOO good! At least it give me something to strive for.