September '07 Photo Contest Entry~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:bouncer: It's photo contest time again!!

September's photo contest theme will be Macro Pics! Let's see some super close up shots of your aquarium inhabitants!

Winner will receive a special prize donated by Dentoid (Thanks Scott!) In addition, the winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month :thumbup:

Please review the entry regulations below and GOOD LUCK!!

Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank) and must be a Macro photo.
3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to the September '07 Photo Contest Gallery by midnight (EST) August 31st!

Sorry, no moderators or administrators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all submitted photos will be available September 1st and will remain open through the 8th.

Once you upload your photo into the September '07 Photo Contest Gallery, please post it here in this thread so we can see it!

Karma to all contestants~~ :)

panmanmatt

Give me a chance to edit it :p

I tried uploading a pic to the gallery but it's not showing up. I got the message that the upload was successful but don't see my picture.

Anyway, here's the one I used.

newtank040.jpg

panmanmatt

Got it uploaded. If you need a higher res pic just let me know, had to do some serious resizing to get it to work.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
WOW! What is it? Looks like bird feathers. This what I like about macros, they always look like something else. Nice photo!:thumbup:

caitrina

WOW! What is it? Looks like bird feathers. This what I like about macros, they always look like something else. Nice photo!:thumbup:

It is one of my feather dusters. Does look like bird feathers, huh? Thanks!

Last edited:

charlesr1958

I know this has probably been answered a few hundred times, but I can not find how one goes about uploading to "my" photo album since it says to please not upload, unless that is meant for other members?

Chuck

lcstorc

I know this has probably been answered a few hundred times, but I can not find how one goes about uploading to "my" photo album since it says to please not upload, unless that is meant for other members?

Chuck
Yes that message is meant for others to not post in your gallery. For the photo contest however they need to be loaded into the photo contest gallery. I believe there is a link on the first page. If not PM me and I'll talk ya through it.
:)

Great pics everybody.