Selling my RSM 130D with lots of extras including RO/Di unit! Lcoated in Los Angeles.

Hi guys. I am selling my 130D tank because I got a promotion at work and I no longer have time for hobbies :( I'd rather have someone dedicated enjoy the tank.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

The tank and stand are 14 months old. Everything is in MINT condition.

Here's what's included, besides the original items that come with the 130D and the stand:
15 pounds of live sand
60 pounds of live rock
A Tunze Auto Top Off unit (Only 6 months old)
A Bulk Reef Supply RO/DI unit (only 3 months old) A must have. Save money by not visiting the local fish store for water!
Extra Accessories!

Please PM me and I'll give you selling price.

Thanks everyone!

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Re: Selling my RSM 130D with lots of extras including RO/Di unit! Lcoated in Los Ange

Congrats on the promotion! Sorry to hear you don't have time for the tank anymore.

Re: Selling my RSM 130D with lots of extras including RO/Di unit! Lcoated in Los Ange

i can post pictures if anyone is interested.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

Add a price to this thread, if it's a great deal it will sell fast... from what I have seen.

My 130D did... if it helps, my definition of a great deal is great condition and 1/2 of new.

+1 ^ Congrats on the promotion! Sorry to hear you don't have time for the tank anymore.

add a price & I will post it in my Deals thread too... get lots of hits

Soupylou

I would buy but doubt you are in the uk?