Selling it ALL!!!

prow

:thumbup: will do, at least i will try:) be seeing ya:D

i also agree you dont have to have a tank to pop in and say hi:wave:

flricordia

Its kinda funny that I have no idea who you people are but I feel guilty leaving the hobby and I feel like I am letting you all down. I just need to step away for now and think about everything. Something inside wanted me to get into this hobby, maybe I will try again someday. I will go larger. Have a great new year. Talk to you later. I will be in touch.
Don't feel bad. It is nothing outside of the norm to get frustrated from time to time and pack it all in. I have, many, many times in the past. You will be back! Once you delve into it like you did, the hook is sunk and there is nothing wrong with taking a breather. My first nano was back in 92 and I kept it till a move, went to reptiles never giving reefs a second thought. Then one day the interest sparked again and been going since.
Really, there is nothing wrong with getting out of it, but just wait, you will be back, maybe next year, maybe in 10. Once you experiance the beauty of S/W it will never leave you alone. And you are always welcome here, remember, we all have gone through it before.

PEMfish

Yup, - what they said.

I understand bout the heater, if the package deal doesn't work out, let me know.

yea i forgot to tell you, you will probably just end up getting a new tank. i got rid of my 20 gallon, and WEEKS later i couldnt stand it, and within a month got my biocube which is doing great! just get past the beggining problems and you will love it.

sorry i didnt read this before i posted. i guess just sell it. my 20 gallon was like a year and a half or so old when i sold it so i can understand.
Ninjatacco, the tank is about 6-7 months old. Paul em, I am trying not to sell everthing in pieces for a couple of days or so, I would like to sell the whole package if possible. Thanks, PROW. Have a good one.

Sorry to see you go but you WILL BE BACK. Trust me. I had my 75g going for a year and decided to give it up. It was a mixture of not controling how much I was spending each paycheck on the tank and thinking I was leaving town for the CHP academy. After being out of the hobby for 8 months and always being around a few tanks that my family members own I decided to get back into it.

Good luck selling everything but if I was you I'd get rid of the livestock and store the equipment for awhile and see if you want to get back into it later. It will be a whole lot cheaper.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hey buddy! Sorry to see you go but don't feel guilty at all. If it seems to much and you can't do it right I commend you for making the RIGHT decision. There is more "work" involved that most realize especially with smaller tanks and in the beginning... it's not a simple set it up and forget it. Maybe one day you'll come back and when that happens we'll be right here.

I have family down your way. I'm sending you a PM *S*

Techno-Vicki

As everyone has posted, the bigger the easier in the long run. Hope to see you back at a later time. Good luck.

ronfox

Well, thie lights and skimmer are brand new. The tank and stand are only a few months old. Why dont you make me an offer, and I will probably except it. Remember, the lights and skimmer are worth 375$. Send me a private message and we can talk a little more if you want. Not to put any pressure on you but people are starting to make some good offers on the lights and skimmer. I may break up everything and sell everything seperately.