See how they grow!

Gina

RS STAFF
Don't have any growth pics yet as we just got our acro about a month ago. Did take a pic of it so, when the growth is enough to notice we'll post one. Until then, I'll dream of what is to come by looking at everyone elses!

See How They Grow

Frog Spawn (Euphyllia divisa) Here are a couple of growth pictures of my frog spawn , in just 4 mo. It has been very interesting. The first pic is form December and the second is from August just a few moonths earlier. The reason its not a recent photo is that I thought there was a proplem with it...not looking up to snuff. After a week or so of this , come to find out, it is in the process of dividing into three or four new branches. Awasome! on my part. Cant wait to see this transformation.
287100_0798-med.JPG

287000_00261-med.JPG

edit by T- fixed IMG tags

Last edited:

tommyp

Looks great!!!!!!!!

I would have a tank full of frogspawn if I could. mmmmmm tank full of frogspawn....

Tom

Michael_Lambert

Monti, One year old! (Picture)

Hey Guys,

so just wanted to Share my Monti's one year. ..

This is when i first added the frag one year ago tomorrow!

zero.jpg

And here we are Today!!!

one.jpg

Playa

Man I love this thread. Joe super nice, it reminds me of an acropora that was encrusting at the show tank at AF in Clifton. Talking about AF, I am desperate to see the pictures of your new toys from yesterday. You had first pick at the cherries from what I heard from the grape vine:)

I am sure you got some beauties.

Luis

Just waiting until they get acclimated to their new house and I will take pics of them.Yes!I wish you were here Yesterday.You missed out man!!