See how they grow!

Lets see your growth pics!

Lets see pic comparisons of corals when you got them and how the have grown. I'll start with 4 different zoa frags I grew out.

Attachments

• youngblues.jpg
    youngblues.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 56
  • growingblues.jpg
    growingblues.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 56
  • youngmixed.JPG
    youngmixed.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 55
  • mixedgrowing.jpg
    mixedgrowing.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 55
the other 2

Attachments

• youngorange.JPG
    youngorange.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 56
  • growingorange.JPG
    growingorange.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 55
  • youngmix.JPG
    youngmix.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 56
  • growingmix.jpg
    growingmix.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 56

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Nice growth photos! I need to organize my photos a bit better... I have soooo many!

mps9506

Trying to find some before and after photos. I only wish my acros would grow as fast as my montis :)

mps9506

here we goes....
Sorry for the quality, these were quick pictures, I took one today just for you!

Mille growth from 1/13/05 till 2/7/05 (today) The color is still the same, white balance is messed up in both pictures actually. It isn't that yellow or that green, it is kind of between with blue at the ends of the axial corallites... Both pictures suck in terms of quality.

1/13
379before.jpg

2/7
379after.jpg

I wish my red/pink table would grow like that :( I've had it for 6 months and it has encrusted the rock about 1/16" and has ZERO growth :(

I'm waiting for my red prostrata to grow also, it just encrusted and I accidently broke it off while cleaning the tank. :grr:

uchiha

here's a pic of my eagle eyes from a while back, i no longer have this color morph :( lost it when my tank did a "mini-crash" last year, they were my fav. zoo's too!

but while i had it, i started off with only 4 polyps, and when i snapped the pic, it had literally grew at least 5x more! all within less than half a year :)

1o99hj

uchiha

here's another zooanthid growth pic.... this was taken last september (2004),
1o99om

and here it is as of january (2005)!
1o99pw

let's see some SPS growth pix, those are my fav :)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Here is a rock with blue florida ricordias that I have had for almost 2.5 months...these guys grow fast!

61blue_ricordia2.JPG

I just took this picture
61blue_ricordias_2-05.JPG