Seahorsesource

Don Quixote

I've had a great experience purchasing from seahorsesource, Dan & Abby are the best in the business. They share their information with anyone and everyone paying customers or no, and are magnanimous in their dealings, accomodating in their service. They have the highest quality products and the best customer service, period. Buying from anyone else would be criminal. They'll stick with you years after any purchase because you're not just buying a seahorse from them, you're buying a long lasting relationship with decent, honest people.

This is an individual and personal review by the Don, the ingenious gentleman of La Mancha.
Regards,
Don Quixote

Don thank you for the information. just checked their site out. nice to know where to go and get healthy sea horse been wanting to try to keep the ponies but not willing to get them from lfs . I've always wanted 2 try just worried about feeding.

Don Quixote

Dan and Abby are great! They'll help you develop into an experienced seahorse keeper and with their help, its pretty easy!
All their stock is well fed and parasite free, if you want to have a good head start at keeping these amazing animals there isn't another place I'd buy from.
Regards,
Don Quixote