Seagars RSM 650S

Seagars

Got it after going back and forth on buying something new or used. but being new to the hobby i wanted something i did not have to move or rebuild, let alone learn different parts from different companies.
Also was looking at many of the smaller sizes (have a 29g Biocube HQI) and didnt want to continue to upgrade each year.
Jumped in with both feet.
Good: Plug & Play and customer service
Bad: New and not many of them out there (YET)
album

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Beautiful tank - love your rockscape & fish !!!
1085.gif

IMG_1969.jpg

To get pics to show up... wrap this syntax around your url

I removed the starting bracket, so you could see it :)

IMG]http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh556/skarbekb/RSM/IMG_1969.jpg[/IMG]

Be sure to keep some Nori hung daily for your grazers - to keep them healthy

ErnestoC

Great Tank! Thanks for creating this thread. It seems I am getting mine today so there will be more around :)

And I love to see Tangs having so much space, that is what mine need!

Seagars

4 clowns (2 Clarkii & 2 Percula)
5 Tangs (Powder Blue, Blue Hippo, Yellow, Blonde Naso, & Purple)
1 Mystry Wrasse
Corral Banded Shrimp
Next step is adding coral!!!

Seagars

thank you for the help.
they just got fed last nite where they ate the entire piece. feeding every couple of days.
had problems with other tank were we over fed. will not make that mistake again!!!

Actinic

Looks like a great start! I'll be following along!

I'm looking to start a 650 later this summer and am eager for as much info as I can get. It will be great to see how your tank progresses!

tnwillia

Seagars, I fixed your picture links so they would show up and deleted the duplicate posts. Each of your pictures should be started and ended with these...
. Have fun!

pitolox

Hi everybody just order mine today arriving date is first of June.
White
i got 40 kg of life rock in old one and order add 50 kg of LR for the RSM 650s
at the moment i have a problem with the white spots cos of bluepowder tang but hope everything will be okphoto (3).jpg

Seagars

strating over!!!
So far... many new corals, acros, acans, hammers, frogspawn, zoas, and ricordia. more to add...
fish (so far) (tangs in QT) - 2 black clowns, along with a naked and picaso.
5de23444.jpg

440247bb.jpg

2f52de2f.jpg

Choff

Beautiful Tangs! My kids are dying for a Dory....

Those 2 will get along? Do Tangs just hate their own kind?

Sent from my Atari 2600 using Tapatalk 2

Seagars

you can have multiple tangs but need to make sure they are from different families. check this or some of the other sites that list which ones work together. so far these are the most friendly tangs i have seen with each other.

Choff

Good to know. There was a second tang I had my eye on... Forget the name. It is okay in smaller tanks, but will have to see if it will play nice with a hippo. It was kinda reddish with lines.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Shan

you can have multiple tangs but need to make sure they are from different families. check this or some of the other sites that list which ones work together. so far these are the most friendly tangs i have seen with each other.

Seagars you know tangs?
Is it true that if I want a purple tang, that it should be last fish I want to add? I want a few more wrasses, and possible a few more anthias, and then the tang.