S650 for Sale -- NY Tri-State Area

Hi All -- I need to sell an S650 and everything in it ASAP. I am located about 45 miles north of New York City. I have 150 lbs of beautiful live rock, covered with purple coraline, 4 kessill 360w's, reef octopus dcs-200. and a great stock list including regal, bandit, small gold flake, 2 black tangs, lots of wrasses, etc. I will NOT ship anything. Prices are negotiable across the board. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Sorry, I don't have any pics right now. I recently treated the tank for ICH with Choriquine Phosphate and there are no longer any signs of ICH whatsoever, all fish are healthy and eating great. But bc of the treatment I am not running lights since CP is light sensitive, so it makes it sort of tough to take pics. In any event, everything is about 8 months old (except the fish), and in excellent condition. The tank by the way has the dark blue trim, which looks great.... thx

Yes, CP is indeed Choloriquine Phosphate... truly amazing stuff... so much better than copper... it would make this hobby so much easier if a big company would create a test kit to measure for the the stuff and also make it widely available...

Choff

Interesting. Never heard of it.

My bad, I missed the initial reference to it and only saw the abbreviation. I hoping you didn't treat your DT with copper. :)

In any case I never heard of this product , very interesting read.

Thanks and good luck on the sale!

...stupid auto correct