RSM 130 / Must Go...leaving for extended TDY

talibmohamid

I have here a 6 Month Old Redsea Max.......all parts....even some better performing upgrades if interested. Have to sale this due to move. I am giving all of my live stock / Rocks and Fish to my brother but need to get rid of this awesome tank. This was a one stop purchase when i moved into the reef world. It has everything......protein skimmer.............its will be cleaned and everything for whoever needs it......I also upgraded the media rack in the back.....RSM 130/130D Media Basket. I still have the stock every...if you were interested in my upgrades we could work out something at additional costs. my last upgrade was the protein shimmer......which I added the tunze 9002 Tunze Nano DOC Protein Skimmer 9002....... anyone in the metro area interested please let me know...the tank come with the stand,,,,no additional cost except for up graded items if interested....PLEASE lemme know...everything in excellent condition and will be cleaned as good as possible...... could possible part with absolutely everything ...... if this happens before my brother gets something.....the extras include the Live Rock.....all live stock coul dbe included as well..... I have
-Fire Shrimp
-Powder Blue Tang
-Yeloow Head Sleeper Goby
-several snails
-3 cleaner shrimp
-a Yellow Clown
-a few other guys on my cleaning team....

Asking for Tank stock is 500 with stand but with extras its negotiable, havent bene in the hobby that long and i hate to see her go.

image55757.jpg

image5884.jpg

image7.jpg

image5.jpg

imag7747e.jpg

KARussell88

probably because most people selling a used RSM are in the 350 range on price, you'll probably have to come down to get any bites.
But tanks are going slow now a days so that could be the problem too

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Sorry you're having to get out. That sucks it really does. Just to give you some comparison... I had to sell my 90g system in Jan/Feb of this year. It was a fuill reef system up and running (Custom Cabinet, 29g Sump, 18g Fuge, 2x150w MH, 4x54w T5 etc etc) and I got a whopping $500 out of it.

It all depends on how urgently you need to get it gone. If you have the time to wait for the "Right" person to come along then stay firm on your price. Otherwise you'll probably have to make some "provisions" to get it sold quicker. Keep in mind that in this economy "Fun Things" aren't selling worth a hoot.

Good luck regardless.

tnwillia

You have the option of cleaning it up and putting it in storage till you get back? Good luck on your TDY!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Thanks Guys

Just for comparison I just bought 2- 60 gallon approx (dual tank) with a 55 sump. Two 6bulb t5 lights with external pump. Both tanks rimless and drilled. 2 heaters a sea swirl 3/4 the whole enchilada for 600. Not to mention a custom poplar stand.
I wish you the best but their right. Depends on how bad u wanna get rid of it.
Also bought a 50 breeder complete. $200 with a rubbermaid sump tho.

Matts DROIDX via Tapatalk