RS Reef Radiance Giveaway

ReefLady

Staff member
OK peeps, here are the details!

rrgiveaway.png

Reef Radiance is throwing a great sale exclusively for Reef Sanctuary members. And the best way we can think of to thank Reef Radiance and amp up our members is to throw the possibility of a free product at you guys.

But you're going to have to show our sponsor some love...

So here's how it's going to work.

First... you'll have to keep an eye out for the Reef Radiance sale on their sponsor forum. Something tells me you'll be seeing it... oh, around midnight tonight.

Once the sale is live, take advantage of one (or more) of their great deals. That's right, you've got to buy something for the chance to get it for free...

Then, PM or email me (travis at reefsanctuary.com) your purchase confirmation.

• We will hold a drawing among all confirmed purchases from members who registered at RS prior to this contest announcement (6/25/13).
  • Winner will be reimbursed via Paypal for ONE SALE ITEM from their Reef Radiance order.
  • If multiple items were ordered, we will reimburse the MOST EXPENSIVE item.
  • If the item is returned after we pay for it, you will be tagged as a complete jerk and 30,000 members will blame you for the absence of future contests, making you never able to show up to a MACNA conference ever again for fear of bodily harm. ;)

If any questions or issues come up, we will do our very best to make sure everyone is treated fairly. This should be FUN and a BONUS for being a member here at RS and supporting our sponsors. Please take this in the spirit which it is offered!

Feel free to PM/Email me questions.

Cheers, have fun, and good luck!

T

Willie McDaries

Awesome......I love this Travis, kudos to you bro

guys and gals,there's just no way to make it any better than this......

drop in at Reef Radiance and get a great deal,you could be the lucky winner of this drawing and get one item completely paid for......

Reef Radiance and Reef Sanctuary rock

ReefLady

Staff member
:bump:

Only one order has contacted me so far... go order something and right now you'd have a 50/50 shot of it being free!

Seneye... $40 off

DM-132e LED Light... $90 off

Evergrow LED light, On sale for $249, could be yours free!

Willie McDaries

What will a seneye do for an already established tank, dont really know too much about it!

it monitors the temp,ammonia,and pH plus has the PAR meter built in,the PAR meter also measures Lux and Kelvin, it will send an email or text message alert to your cell phone or PC if you are away from home and a problem occurs, and it calculates trends, if it see a trend that a parameter could be headed out of range, it will let you know before the problem occurs so you will have time to correct it before it becomes a problem....

mine let me know that my temp had been going out of the safe range during the time while my halides were running, I added a fan behind them and stopped that from happening anymore, but I never knew that it was getting that warm before, I am rarely around my tank while my big lights are on and would probable never have noticed that without the Seneye....

the PAR meter alone is worth the price but Seneye has already developed the equipment need to monitor some of the more important reef parameters, they're still waiting on some international patent protection stuff before they release it...

right now,it is a great piece of reefing equipment, it will be the ultimate monitoring system,and it may never again be as low priced as it is right now

ReefLady

Staff member
Welp, still only one order. So if you're looking for a monitor or LED lighting, ordering in the next few hours would give you a very solid shot at getting it for free!

Mjcj34g

I decided to bite the bullet last night and buy the proper LED's for my RSM 130. I ordered the 132e and decided this morning that I wanted the evergrow it2040. I emailed reef radiance to find out how to change my order and in a matter of minutes Rick sent me an email stating that it was done! If the quality of the lights are of as good of quality as Rick's service and price, I will be one happy reefer! :happywalk

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I can't say 100% but it said 48hrs only and it started

06-26-2013, 12:05 AM

so in theory at 12:05am this morning the sale was over. Drop them a PM or email them through their website to make sure.

Willie McDaries

I decided to bite the bullet last night and buy the proper LED's for my RSM 130. I ordered the 132e and decided this morning that I wanted the evergrow it2040. I emailed reef radiance to find out how to change my order and in a matter of minutes Rick sent me an email stating that it was done! If the quality of the lights are of as good of quality as Rick's service and price, I will be one happy reefer! :happywalk

I have the DM132e and ain't tried the EverGrow lights but I think you will be very happy with your purchase,the EverGrow has the programmable controller so you can set a dusk/dawn gradually increasing/decreasing the lighting for a more realistic effect,plus Rick is a great guy and will go out of his way to help you get the most out of whatever you buy from him

Just tried to access this link... is it already over??

yep,ended at midnight...sorry you missed it but contact Rick, he may not be able to let you have the huge discount of the sale, but he might be able to give you a better deal, it never hurts to ask :)

Reef Radiance

RS Sponsor
LATE PURCHASES.

APPARENTLY WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO DID NOT MAKE THE DEADLINE OF THURSDAY AT MIDNIGHT. I WILL EXTEND THE DEADLINE THROUGH THE WEEKEND - BUT YOU MUST EMAIL ME PERSONALLY AT rick@reefradiance.com AS OUR SOFTWARE WILL NOT LET YOU ORDER DIRECTLY NOW THAT THE SALE IS OVER. OR YOU CAN CALL THE OFFICE AT 9125 658 4LED (4533) AND WE CAN TAKE YOUR ORDER.

RICK SCHOTT
FOUNDER
REEF RADIANCE

Reef Radiance

RS Sponsor
Hi Mayja,

We have several people who missed the deadline - so if you want to purchase one of the items that we had on sale - email me directly at rick@reefradiance.com or call the office at 925 658-4LED (4533) and we will let you make a sale purchase - at the same price - until Sunday.

Rick