RS@Macna XVIII

lcstorc

From what I understand. (Please correct me if I am wrong fearless leaders.) They will have internet at the booth so they can show off RS to one and all.
Those of us left at home have a job to do as well. We need to be sure to post often and well.
I really want RS to look good at the show so come on guys and post away. We need to put our best foot (posts) forward and show people what we are all about.
JMO but expect to see lots of posts from me this weekend. :)

ghostwolf

Just want to wish all of you going to MACNA a safe trip and have fun while you are there! I won't say stay out of trouble, just don't get caught! LOL

Keep us updated through out the course of the meeting and we look forward to talking to you and all new signees.

Lin

Witfull

as much as im going for new members and spreading RS. im also about going to the next level with friends ive known for yrs. flesh-met is a term that i now believe in~

lcstorc

Notice the yet in that last post. LOL
Keep us updated. If you have net access I will post as much as I can so you have new stuff to show. LOL And just so you are not paranoid about my posts i'll be sure to copy Woodstock, Witty, Billy and all our other great mods/admins so i know i am giving good advice.
All I can say is don't do anything I wouldn't do. (Witty and et al that leaves lots of room for getting drunk just don't drive. :) )
Have a great time!!!!