RS@Macna XVIII

Witfull

Guess what folks...your fearless leaders, Travis and I are going to Macna. we will be at Booth 64. a great time to spread the word about our home here and to meet and greet all who attend.

i hope to see you all there~

web-banner1.gif

Cougra

Ah, too bad, I'll be playing at a beach in the UK that weekend. I hope you guys have fun there, maybe some other year.

KimPossible

I'm thinking about it.....maybe it'll fit into my schedule. Ooooo...fragging demos by Eric Borneman and Anthony Calfo. Keynote speaker is Bob Fenner.....OOooooo...oooOOOOo

What are you planning to have at our booth?

Witfull

we are planning on 2 laptops, one to promote RS and one for Reefpedia. thats about all i have planned so far, my brain is working a few other ideas~~

KimPossible

Here's an idea,
To sell RS to vendors, you can promote the bond between RS, it's members and knowledge. To potential members, we are well connected. Basically, we are smart cookies, we research, get great deals and buy,buy,buy online. Perhaps the vendors we already have would like to donate samples, goodies, anything with their logo on it for RS to hand out?
This would look good to potential vendors and members alike.

Do we have a banner? I have a friend who is a phenomenal graphics guy, I could probably get a BIG one at a really good price :D

oldsaint

This is starting to sound like a fun trip. I think I changed my mind. Witty can I have my ticket back. lol :smirk:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
We will need to get the rooms close together so we can room-hop easily... LOL~