RS@Macna XVIII

snelson

Otilia's best is the Chile Rellenos Enogada, an egg battered poblano pepper filled with cheese, chicken or picadillo and then covered with an amazing cream sause with pomegranits and walnuts...smashing.

They also have green mole and red moles, both amazing.

If you like tortas, their baked pork torta is one of the best sandwiches on the planet...big words, but a good sandwich.

On Fri and Sat nite they have snapper and shrimp dinners that my girlfriend really likes. It is family owned and operated so they do not stay open late. This sounds like an advertisement...I don't work there, but I eat there enough to where I never need a menu!

El Tiempo is a little more Tex Mex, and pricey, but really good. they have prime filet fajitas there that rock. Their chorizo is the best I have ever had.

snelson

Billy, I am still at the office, my browser would not let me open the IM, try again or I can try when I get home...

snelson

don't know if an exhibitor will be providing coverage, but I can tell you that there is a starbuck's in the atrium about 100 feet from where I think the exhibit halls will be located.

Witfull

i wish you luck billy,,ive been trying since april,,,i keep getting "next week we should have an answer"

billyr98

Well who is visiting the booth in a couple weeks....

I am curious, whoelse in the RS world am I going to meet in person!!

Obviously I will be there!!

SoliSteve

Sorry to say that I must miss the Conference due to a conflicting business seminar that same weekend in Atlanta. I wish you all a great time and hope that you enjoy the events and the splendid atmosphere of the show and the people! I will be there in spirit since I am hopefully continuing on as Vice President - if you are an individual member, please remember to vote. If you are a delegate for a Club, please vote for your club. I will be on speaker phone to the Annual Meeting on Friday, September 22nd; but enough about me - have a great time and don't forget to run a "who got the most t-shirts contest"!!

FishyinKY

I'm going but I mostly just lurk. A bunch of us are hanging out with some of the speakers as well at the nights if you all are interested.

Mac