RS@Macna XVIII

lcstorc

Glad you guys are enjoying yourselves.
Now go get us some new memebers and new sponsors. Grin
Can't wait to see pics. It sounds like a great time.

boozeman

have you guys been to the AO booth...are those blue line trimless, braceless ,starfire aquariums just as breathtaking in RL as they look on the PC?

billyr98

well another fun day with Woody & Witty & Travis!

I got to here anthony calfo and sanjay joshi talks... Also Boomer grabbed Sanjay and let me ask some questions to him in person, thanks Boomer! So of course this means I need to buy somethings now! But this is a great learning weekend and lots of fun!

Can't wait to get home and play with my reef now!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
It has been a blast here! So much that I have not had time nor energy to post.. hehe... The vendors, speakers, visitors, MASNA members have all been incredibly curtious and helpful! MASNA did a great job with this event and I am already looking forward to next years :D

I have some photos but you'll have to excuse the poor quality ;) I think you can get the jest of everything... I'll take more later today.

http://invite.filmloop.com/x?0n8FiytM9rb1RE6UTvz6UuASKaoSwf8n

:)http://invite.filmloop.com/x?/QhhA-KqELfoNa7DAY3m69FEx5aFLq/K

Gina

RS STAFF
Nice shots Doni!
Now I really can't wait till next years!
Lots to see and learn!

P.S.......what kind of bed was that? I'll have to look into them! LOL

Last edited:

Witfull

no lamp shade pics, but im wiped out trying to stay drink for drink with Bob Fenner, great guy and funny!

ghostwolf

Great pictures, Doni! So glad you guys are having such a good time. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Lin

iluvzigz

PREMIUM
nice pics cant wait to hear the detail and see some more glad you guys had a blast !!! whaen is it over today?? or yesterday?

lcstorc

It ended this afternoon. I think everybody is coming back late tonight, but some may be early tomorrow.
I can't wait to hear about all the cool stuff.