RS for Mobile Devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

mps9506

Re: Beta: RS for Mobile Devices

While it may help the post count I believe the nations productivity is about to plummet. lol

Like Christmas parties and sneaky Santa exchanges weren't going to suck all our extra hours away. Now we'll be posting from anywhere at anytime! lol

Yup, you can post during employee meetings, from the car while in traffic, post from the bathroom, while eating dinner with the in-laws, from the airport while you are waiting for you third canceled flight.....
:D

kathywithbirds

While it may help the post count I believe the nations productivity is about to plummet. lol

Like Christmas parties and sneaky Santa exchanges weren't going to suck all our extra hours away. Now we'll be posting from anywhere at anytime! lol

yeah, I don't really see a problem with this...

Frankie

RS STAFF

My blackberry is dead, forgot to charge it last night but i will post from it tonight.

kathywithbirds

What are you guys using? I'm sort of familiar with the treos.

blackberrys, iphones... anything else? Well, lemme skip to the chase... looking for GOOD handheld internet access. Any recommendations? I wanna let Santa know :D

ReefLady

Staff member

Treo 700p with Verizon EVDO here - awesome for surfing, great speed!

Frankie

RS STAFF

This is from my blackberry pearl. The text is much better now and it loads much faster! Thanks Travis!
:) wonder if this smily works right?

Frankie

RS STAFF

Oh! I am on my pc now and i see it did work Cool. Even the smiley is there.

fulinn

Hi

I am able to login using my AT&T Tilt phone, however I get an error after the login :

D'OH! /profile.php doesn't seem to exist. Please notify the administrator if this problem persists.

I hope you can fix this, I love the idea of surfing from my phone !!

Bonnie

Frankie

RS STAFF

Maybe your login in wrong. It might be case sensitive. If that is a smart phone it might be putting in capitals and such. Watch your password closely also as you type it in.

InLimbo87

I was able to post from my Razr V3xx. However, it seemed to "freeze up" on the post reply screen. Not sure if that's just my phone, or if its the site.

olivert00

Anyone else using the iPhone to post?
It works great, the RS site looks the same as my desktop. Loving it.

Triggerjay

The playstation portable works, but it takes forever to post... (like sending a text message on a phone).

Jason

ReefLady

Staff member

I'm REALLY glad to see some of you are finding this useful. We're riding the wave of the future baby! :)

toddah

On my Windows Mobile 6 PPC under IE I got a login but then I got an error
D'OH! /profile.php doesnt seem to exist. Please notify the administrator if this problem persists

Did not format for the PPC. I am using an ATT 8525 Windows Mobile 6 IE mobile.

ReefLady

Staff member

I think I've finally figured out what's causing that error... will let you know when I've fixed it.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.