Round Robin 2 - The Zoanthid Frenzy

Melanie

Bwlr & Dr. Hank those are gorgeous!

Wonderloss, that is EXACTLY what is on the zoas that I got. I kinda like it and it's too small to eat any fishes right now. I'll keep watching it and if it gets too big I'll get rid of it.

KodiakBear

So when are we going to make the Round Robin a trilogy?

If ya'll decide to make it a ricordia round, count me in!!

DrHank

Thanks Melanie. They do look much better in person. The palythoa is a bright green. Unfortunately, it doesn't really show the true color in Bwlr's picture.

Triggerjay

So when are we going to make the Round Robin a trilogy?

If ya'll decide to make it a ricordia round, count me in!!

Round three soming soon! I will prob start it up next week. I am going to try no thermos (bags) w/heat packs this time. Mel, glad you could save a couple of them.. they should grow out nice. I have a few ball anen's in my tank.. didn't know I shipped one.. lol! :) They look like they are from outer space..your new avitar is cool too,.. but I liked the old one better! lol

Jason

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
Here are 2 frags from 2 different RS Members, LG in back is from Kathywbirds from here in the R.R. and the small one in the front(finally opened up, 2-3 weeks later) is from blwr:

kathyblwrsfrags11-18-07.jpg

I AM READY FOR ROUND 3, here is what I am offering in that round...COUNT ME IN PLEASE!
The ric that is CIRCLED is the one for grabs, its a frag that has been cut since september, 1st clone off of parents(pictured, 2 rics near bottom left.)
ricrock3-1.jpg

tippMANn98

Looking good yes, Kathy, I am speachless at these zoas you sent me, they are taking over the other half of the zoas(pinkish ones)

tippMANn98

move the circle to which? Most of those are attached by super glue; I have a green ric with 3 mouths I need to get rid of!

vdituri

Just kidding man. I don't any rics to trade. I'm going to have to just watch from the sidelines. (sigh)

3 mouths? Is it having problems splitting or is it just a green martian mutant?

XBwlr

Trigger...
I shipped your frag today. :)
I went with priority instead of the overnight... sorry.
He said they'd be there in 2 days anyhow... we'll see.

I hope you like the extras. :D

tippMANn98

so NOW we are almost done!!!! just waiting for you arrival right Triggerjay? Sooner its finished, sooner WE CAN DO #3!!!