Ring...Ring... FedEx Freight Calling

ToeSloth

130D being delivered Monday afternoon after 2pm EST. BTW... I ordered this last Sunday night so that is pretty damn quick delivery to Fairfax VA.

Chris

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Most of the online outfits have the tank shipped direct from Red Sea in Texas, and they do arrive quickly. Be sure someone is home to accept it. It's typically your job to get in in the house and up any stairs. I tipped my Fed Ex guy to haul in into my family room. The tank box and cabinet box are quite heavy, and it was worth it to me.

redseareef

RS Sponsor
Chris,
RM is right! Yes, I pulled some strings and called Texas for ya! They promised to get it to you REALLY QUICK!!!!!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Stop fibbing redseareef! I think my tank arrived in well under a week with no such strings being pulled LOL! :)

ToeSloth

I'm going to be here and I plan on offering a nice tip. I just wanted to believe someone was pulling out all the stops for me! LOL normally when i want something this bad it always goes wrong for me somewhere. Maybe this is a sign....nah...;)

Chris

redseareef

RS Sponsor
Chris, Do not listen to RM! I have a direct connection with Santa! The elves put in some heavy duty O.T. to get you tank out quick!LOL!
Looks like you are going to have a great Christmas!!!! I am just crossing my fingers it gets there in one piece!!! Hopefully, THE GRINCH ain't drivin the delivery truck!!!!