Ricordia Fragging 101

Witfull

sure,,why not,,,im already guilty of wrongful confinement by forcing the fishies to live in a tiny box~

Techno-Vicki

when you slice a creature in half,,,,its a victim~

i guess that makes me the perpetrator~

yup, victim. Do you loose any of them wit? My oranges produce babies on thier own, but I have a rare pink that has never produced. It just moves around and is beginning to loose some of its color.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Yeah we need an update bro!!

Hey Vicki I have a lovely red-pink one that never reproduced and just moved around. It finally attached on the very back glass in a corner with little to NO light... Now it's grown to probably 500% it's original size back there and looks almost deformed. It attached in a low light area but seems to be REACHING itself towards the light! Maybe try "persuading" it into a darker area and see what happens.

Techno-Vicki

Allen, it is in the dark going under a rock and then during the day it 'expands. It is a much larger yuma than my oranges.
I will get pics in a minute

Techno-Vicki

Here is the pink that has lost much of its color over the last year.
pink-yuma.jpg

yuma.jpg

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
Oh no....i bet the original spot was TOO bright, they like it bright, but not INTENSE, looks pretty bright in the pics....my rainbow yuma likes it on the sand bed in 22"deep water with 96w T5s

Techno-Vicki

a victim you say...hummmm

Tippman - it used to be in even brighter light for a year and was the brightest pick you ever saw, this last year, it has fadded in color. Maybe becoming a victom will encourage it to come back to color. Yes, I do think so

Techno-Vicki

ahh, thank you! I Keep looking at it, yes, I will frag it this weekend. I will also do a couple of my oranges.

lcstorc

We are supposed to be good role models. :)
Well, at least it wasn't zoas.
Actually love the vid. Very nicely done.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
well his signature has a disclaimer in it!!!

i say this as my best advice to a beginner. do not,,,and i repeat,,,,,DO NOT look at my tank as an example....i have a well practised eye, decades of experience, and a trunkload of failures to allow me to force the issue and get away with things most cannot~