Ricordia are getting out of hand

flricordia

These guys are starting to take over. Is there something I can do to slow down thier growth? Yes, I am being a jerk. Just showing off and if it bothers you move along, this is my thread.

8473ricpic-med.jpg

Kazzy

It is absolutely gorgeous. I hope my future 20 gallon shroom/ricordea tank looks that good...

DrHank

I don't think that you can slow their growth but let me know if you need me to come over and help you thin them a bit. I think I could find a place for a few in my tank. Looks great Mike!

flricordia

I don't think that you can slow their growth but let me know if you need me to come over and help you thin them a bit. I think I could find a place for a few in my tank. Looks great Mike!
You can come over and get some of these sps and my 2 clams Doc, but not my ricordias. Maybe when I start fragging them. I have done this before, tryed different livestock only to find I only want to keep rics and zoas.
When will I learn? Hopefully this will be it.

BEELZEBOB

you should just get a razor blade and slice them a new perimeter.

then just glue what you cut off to frag disks and sell them to us for uber cheapo!

Techno-Vicki

Yes, a favorite! I love your beautiful colony. Lots of color:snshne: I bought this beautiful blue colony form a good friend (thanks Big Red Dog!). I really love the blue color.

Attachments

• blue-mush.jpg
    blue-mush.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 277

DrHank

I hear you Mike. We all do it though. It's that "I wonder how it would be if I added...". I seem to keep doing it too. If I would just listen to what others have said countless times before. Somehow I just seem to forget. I've only got a few SPS in the big tank but I think there are too many softies so the SPS may just have to go. I'm thinking of growing them in the 65 gallon in the back room. When they get big enough I could either frag or sell them. I hate to say it but I think I may be addicted!!!

flricordia

Here is one of my latest. Nicest rainbow I have found. Who makes these things? They are out of this world!

8473Picture_429a-med.jpg

vdituri

Look real close in the lower left hand corner.
I think the artist left their initials.
G.
O.
D.

Just kidding. I can't read that small. lol

Wonderful specimen!

flricordia

Originally Posted by BigAl07
You SUCK! Just kidding bro!! Love that rainbow!!!

Ditto~
I would have to agree, owning ricordias like that and showing them off to boot.