Reputation and Karma

RyanG

How do I view others R and K?

Also I recieved one back a while ago for a post I made. There was no comment how do I know if it was plus rep or bad rep? Thingamjig says I have 11pts, what does than mean. Sorry Im new to the whole +/- karma deal. Other site I use just has a thank you button.

mps9506

The Karma/Rep thing was partially disabled a while back because it wasn't used as intended. You can still leave someone Karma Comments if you want to give them a comment on a post etc, but it won't affect the actual karma levels now.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
actually it does, Only you can see it....look on your profile, look for the little green bars and hover over it, it will tell you what "you are" and has a number on your user CP.

lcstorc

When giving Karma you should always tell them who it is from. Only Premium members can see the user name of the giver.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
yeah like when I give someone Karma I try to always include my name

"You did a GREAT job on that coral rescue.... BigAl" something like that... :)

sambrinar

actually it does, Only you can see it....look on your profile, look for the little green bars and hover over it, it will tell you what "you are" and has a number on your user CP.

actually any one can see the little comment if you hover over the green bars on the right of the screen on the profile. It is just little cute comments.