Reputable tank vendors

I was hoping to compile a list of reputable tank vendors. While working through my equipment list I keep coming upon posts with bad experiences with vaulting vendors. Plus many of you know of vendors that I would otherwise not find.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
No sure what you are asking....
Where to buy your tank? Or What tank to buy?
Do you have a specific tank that you want already figured out?
I am VERY PLEASED with my Red Sea Max tank.
I bought it on-line from a link provided by a favorite Reef Sanctuary member/friend.
How big of a tank are you wanting?
Or is it more equipment you are needing? :ponder2:

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
If you're going with a tank over 90g, I would pass on glass cages

DaveK

More to the point. How large a tank are you considering? Where do you plan to put the tank?

Low Iron glass (Starfire) does look better, but it really only makes a big difference on tanks using glass about 1/2 inch or thicker. It's also a lot more expensive.

Also, I'll let you in on a little trick. If your using LED lighting that is full spectrum and you can adjust the individual colors, it's easy enough to compensate for the slight green tint you get from the glass.

jaws789832

My LFS has a 150g tank that is starfire on the front and regular glass on 2 sides. They were running the radion lights. IMHO you couldn't really tell the difference between the 2 especially for the price. It really got me off the starfire glass kick.