Replacement for Skimmer Pump Impeller

I have been searching everywhere on the web a store that sells this replacement part but nothing... Does anyone know where to click?

Thanks!

Notes:
- I have found impellers for the circulation pumps and the entire skimmer pump but what I need is only the impeller for the skimmer pump...
- I have emailed Red Sea about the matter.

redseareef

RS Sponsor
Laurent,
I have heard the new 130D skimmer pump has a larger air intake port. Same pump, but will work alot better on your skimmer!
If you can afford it, I would order the new pump!!!! You will get alot better skimming from it.
Hope this helps!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Back in the old days, when I was doing impeller mods on my skimmer pump I wanted a spare impeller so I could try things and still have the skimmer running. I found I couldn't buy just the impeller. I would have had to buy the whole pump from Red Sea. Hopefully things have changed since then.

If you opt for the new 130D pump I'd ask Red Sea first if it will even fit the old skimmer. The 130D skimmer won't work in the old model, so I'd be a bit skeptical about the new model pump fitting correctly. Better to ask than spend money on something you can't use. If it will fit, based on redseareef's comment it may be a good thing.

steveh

Hi guys, just to clarify- if you want or need a new impeller then we don't expect you to have to purchase a new pump. While lfs are often reluctant to stock impellers for every pump they sell, the impellers can be ordered easily. If you get any problem then email pinky@redseafish.com and I am sure she will be happy to assist.

mrfishy

Laurent,
I have heard the new 130D skimmer pump has a larger air intake port. Same pump, but will work alot better on your skimmer!
If you can afford it, I would order the new pump!!!! You will get alot better skimming from it.
Hope this helps!

anyone know if this will fit the old skimmer ??

Got my all my replacement parts today... A bit slow for processing and shipping possibly because of the recent snow storm (*), but I got a replacement impeller without having to buy the complete skimmer pump. Good. :)

*: A MASSIVE snow storm in Seattle is usually 1 to 2 inches of snow...

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Laurent - that "Massive" snow amount in Seattle would have been a minor amount when I lived up north in Illinois and then New Jersey, before moving south. Here in Charlotte that 1 - 2 inches would also be considered "massive" LOL! I hope the replacement impeller, etc. give you an improvement.