Regrettable Announcement

Warnberg

I have finally come to the conclusion with three kids in their teens and just about to start collage that I will have to step out of my hobby for a few years for financial reasons.

It has been a pleasure conversing with you all, the knowledge on this forum is second to none and I will miss you all very much.

Sincerely,

Dave Warnberg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Family first! You will be dearly missed Dave! :( Please do not be a stranger and visit us often!

boozeman

:bugout:
It makes me sad to read this post, yours is one of the reefs here on RS that I admire , but I agree in that family should always come first.
I wish you my best, and hope that you continue to be a part of this forum eventhough you wont be running a reef (that never stopped me :D)

lcstorc

Sorry to hear you are getting out of the hobby but I agree family first.
You can still hang out a RS though. At least stop by for a visit now and then.
Best of luck with everything.

DrHank

It's completely understandable and unavoidable. I did the same thing when my girls were growing up. I wish you the best and am sure that you'll be back when the time is right.

You're absolutely right about this forum. I've been in several and the folks involved in this one are definitely "the best"! Hope to hear from you again in the not to distant future.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Aren't the fish part of your family? :cry1:No Dave don't go! Don't leave us, whose going to keep the "It's Finally Happened" thread going?:cry1: Take your daughters car back, play the lottery, we can't afford to lose another good reefer!:tears:

Warnberg

Sorry all, I appreciate all your kind words and I am sure someday I will be back. I will definitely hang out from time to time to see what your all up to.

blue_eyes53813

Im sorry to hear that Dave. I wish you could stay in the hobby. You can still visit with us or help other reefers. Good Luck.

boozeman

btw, that new jbj hqi nano cube thats comming out soon looks really nice and probably won't cost much to keep running :invisible

SueT

I hate to read this Dave, especially since I was just where you are several weeks ago. I have just let the tank run and keep what absolutely needed to be done, done. Know that you will be missed and I do hope you're able to check back in and get the tank up and running again.

mps9506

Hate to hear that. But keep checking in, your tank is awesome and so is your advice and input. I like Booze's advice (think nano) :)

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Dave! That is stepping up to the plate, very much the right thing to do. You have been a big help to myself and many others, dont let that stop too, for now just think of it as a different aspect of the hobby. Steve

Cougra

Sorry to hear that you are leaving Dave. It must have been a hard choice to make but definately understandable.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Kudos to you Dave for making a hard decision. My hat's off to you! The reef will be awaiting your return and by all means enjoy the kids while they are home TO enjoy!!

Best wishes!!!

Allen :)

vdituri

No one can fault your decision Dave.
But hey, it seems alot of people on here don't even have tanks!
Makes you wonder about all this "free" advice huh?
Stop by anytime. We'll keep jacuzzi going and the bar stocked.

deaclauderdale

Will miss you Warnberg, but when your kids graduate they can buy you a new, larger reef. May God bless you and your family!!:snshne:

:tears: Dave we are going to miss you hanging around. Don't be a stranger, your advice was always apreciated, and hopefully you'll keep dropping in on us :crowd: . You will always be welcome and be one of us :contract: . Good luck with the kids! :wave: