ReefRunner's 20L SPS nano

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Green slimer

DSCF0410.jpg

TDEVIL

ok, Kevin, you are getting those pics w/ the same cam i have, WOW, those are great, i guess i need to get use to the cam a bit more and get the tri-pod out of the closet and dust it off, lol

i need to practice, i know i say that all the time, and i might actually do it one of these days ;)

again, very nice pics

Jay

EdgeKrusher

Man you know how to make people jealous. LOL Looking excellent! Wish I could take pics like that. Keep it up, and keep 'em commin'!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
It's apparent that you have already mastered your new camera Kevin! :D Thanks for sharing!

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Thanks everyone! I'm having a great time with the new cam, and some of the pics are turing out real nice. I guess I just need a bigger tank to have more stuff to take pictures of, after the purchase of the cam, the wife starts frowning at me when I start talking about a bigger tank :( Guess I'll have to settle for taking pics of other peoples tanks, LOL.

And...Doni Marie....When can we expect to see some pics from your new cam???

reefrunner

Contributing Member
How bout a closer look...I guess my last efforts were futile and it's time to get some heartworm medication...

DSCF0499_redbug.jpg

reefrunner

Contributing Member
anacropora, you'll notice the freshly glued piece...one of my snails decided to go skydiving and knocked it off :(

DSCF0500.jpg

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Looks like it's time to frag something....

DSCF0584.jpg

These two corals almost died during the coralvue bulb burn fiasco, they are doing well now and thanks to pro_builder I will be upgrading to 250W XM 20K very shortly ;)

DSCF0580.jpg

DSCF0588.jpg