ReefRunner's 20L SPS nano

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Originally posted by MojosReef
Same here. I want to know myself.
Great pics Kev as always.

I'm using a Nikon CP 995.

Originally posted by cheeks69
Kevin do you still have the hawkfish (Neocirrhitus armatus) ?

No, unfortunately that one felt the need to carpet surf :(

Thanks for the complimats everyone!!

Waiting on the new zoos from logicalreef.com to open up then I'll have some more to put up ;)

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Some pics of my hob fuge.

This fuge is just like a fuge you would have under your tank, it's just hanging on the side rather than under the tank. It uses a gravity fed overflow to bring water to the fuge and I am currently using a hagen 802 powerhead to return water to the tank.

The overflow:

DSCN6211.jpg

reefrunner

Contributing Member
This last pic doesn't really show much...but the look in the top down the side of the tank is pretty cool, LOL.

DSCN6216.jpg

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Here is some new stuff

I ordered some zoos from logicalreef.com last week, I ordered 2 small colonies, the first two are the colonies I ordered and the third is the freebie he sent me

DSCN6179.jpg

reefrunner

Contributing Member
OK, I was fragging a few corals yesterday and while I was doing it, it was like I was a bull in a china shop. I ended up breakin a branch off my purple monti which I wasn't even gonna frag. Well, the person receiving the frags was already concerned if they would have enough room for what I was sending them, so I ended up taking the frag to the LFS today. I also took my clam back, it was never happy unless it was pressed up sideways along the front glass. Here are a couple things I got for them...

Choclate brown acro with bright green polyps, very cool coral.

DSCN6246.jpg

reefrunner

Contributing Member
I also found another clam I liked, it's a different species (a little easier and tolerant of flow and lighting) so maybe this one can get happy...

Tridacna maxima

DSCN6243.jpg

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Installed an auto top off system this weekend.

This shows the float switch (housed in pvc) and the top off return.

DSCN6250.jpg

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Kalk in the resevoir, with a healthy CaCO3 skin on the top, kind eeeeewwww.....but the tank likes it.

DSCN6254.jpg