Reefcleaner.org

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Re: BEWARE of Reefcleaner.org!!!!!!

I will definitely order from you guys again when I need something. You're the best & most patient vendor I know!

I have to agree with Michelle here. I went in with her on a "Group Order" and it's amazing after all the changes, addition, deletions and such that John even wanted to deal with our group. Heck I was confused and I was in the middle of causing the confusion (actually it was Michelle but I'm being NICE here). Never the less our order arrived in GREAT shape with freebies and "Extras" as well.

ReefCleaner's commitment to Customer Service and "Customer Satisfaction" is nothing short of stellar. I have and will continue to support, suggest and link to this company and am PROUD to deal with them.

Job well done John (and the Reef Cleaners TEAM).

:D

jgking21

I love Reefcleaners! I've place 2 order with them over the last 3 months, always get more than you pay for and very responsive customer service! So I say yes, beware of Reefcleaners, you will get Top Notch service!

lcstorc

I think the thread starter mis-typed.
It should be "Be aware of ReefCleaners. They are an awesome company!"

jcgardner

I placed an order yesterday as well with reefcleaners. There are so many postivies about this company and the pricing and shipping is beyond compare to any other company I have researched. I am very excited for my shipment to arrive.

sneaks03

Just from the Email correspondence I have had with John and what others have said i cannot see him as a crook. I plan on placing an order with them soon as I get some things worked out.

pfurey

Issue has been resolved and based on a misunderstanding on both sides.

DrHank

I'm glad to hear that the matter has been resolved. I hope that pfurey is good enough to post the resolution on all of the forums that he posted the problem on.

I also think that it is in extremely poor taste to join a forum just so you can complain about a business. I don't think anyone who has ever done business with John has had a valid complaint. He takes care of his customers and they support him.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I have removed the "BEWARE" part of the thread's title.
Some members may not take the time to read the entire thread ;)

Rhodes19

Well, based on the over whelming support, I know where I am going to get my CUC for my 180 once I get it set up. :) I also signed up for their news letter.

acemow

John and Reefcleaners.org are a rare breed of business because they go so far above and beyond in their customer service. I recommend them every chance I get. I wouldn't get CUC or macros anywhere else!!

TylerHaworth

It's awesome making a purchase from someone at an already deep discount, and then getting an email the next day saying "hey, ive got some extra xxxx here, and since it's similar to what you ordered,would you like me to throw that in too?

John, you and your business has amazed me all three times I've placed an order!

ReefLady

Staff member
Good move Doni. I think 99% of this thread accurately reflects what ReefCleaners brings to the hobby. :)

I'm glad to hear that the matter has been resolved. I hope that pfurey is good enough to post the resolution on all of the forums that he posted the problem on.

I also think that it is in extremely poor taste to join a forum just so you can complain about a business. I don't think anyone who has ever done business with John has had a valid complaint. He takes care of his customers and they support him.

I totally agree. I dont post on here much anymore, but no way I was letting this one slip through the cracks. Thanks for all your help John, & I will be placing another order soon.

Good move Woodstock!