Reef cleaners

Thanks John for the awesome rocks. Good communications and honest with integrity. Took time to know my situation and advised me to get less than what I originally ordered.

Very easy to work with and even better at ironing out problems. Will definitely do business again.

Can you post pictures of the rock and how much you ordered? I am looking for base rock and would love to see what you received.

The four white ones are from reefcleaners. I ordered 20 lbs and was only able to fit 2/3 of that in my 30g.

P1000264.jpg

GlassMunky

They are awesome. I recently ordered a 20G snail pack, to split between my new 14G Biocube and my 29G( just needed to fill in the snails that had died/been eaten) My package arrived next day, and to my happy surprise, i was sent more snails than in the pack and some were bigger(better at eating my algea). Overall great service!

StevieT

RS Sponsor
I saw first hand at their quality at MACNA 2010. The rock was second to none and makes you want to start all over again.

lcstorc

The rock they had at MACNA was super cool. Great shape and looked awesome.
Meanwhile my snails survived just fine and are now happy eating algae in all of my tanks.
John is a super nice guy in person as well.

QuentinB

Not to overstate the obvious here, but as another satisfied reefcleaners customer, I gotta say, their rock is great, they're generous with their snails, but what's best is their customer service. John is more involved than I could have imagined or expected. If anyone wants to see more of their rock, check out my build, I think I add it on page two. I never weighed it or anything, but it's beautiful, excellent quality, and cheaper than the crap I've seen sold locally.

John is a nice guy, i recently purchased 2 40g snail packs that arrived 2 days later. The florida Ceriths didnt make it and was instructed by John to remove them from my tank ASAP and he put in for a refund. ReefCleaners is solid and fair.