Reef Central Ban

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
RC is the Mc Donalds of reef sites, millions and millions served, and just like Mc D's they throw out a lot of "product" just for quality control

and how does McDonald's know that they have served a billion hamburgers?..... There on there third pound of beef.

AS for the RC bans. Anyone who has been in the hobby more than a few years has come to realize that the accepted/mandatory/if you don't do this your unethical methods change and or evolve from year to year.

This is why I still have a under gravel filter laying around in my box of useless aquarium junk. I have little doubt that one day the yet unrealized benefits of the UG filter will one day come to light and anyone unwilling to tare apart there system and install one is a unethical reef keeper and will be immediately banned from RC

cjrudy

And get this here it is 6/8/2011 8:42pm and my account is still locked.

Yet this is what Reef central says

Capture-1.png

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Threads: 1,374,580, Posts: 13,273,803, Members: 258,611 todays stats... lol, there's just too many ill tempered, wrong kinda posting peeps, in reef terms ... the CUC is on the job lol, its a shame really, there have been some major advances we all benefit from come from rc

nightfire76

lol i gotta bump this since so many of us have been banned from there :D and i'd love to see how many posts we can get going on this lol....can we sticky this lol

Jackalope

IDK to be honest, but i sure hope i dont have to go through it again. Just want a peacefull intelligent convo./learning experience. it seems the biggest issue is always the people with tons of posts sometimes begin to get the god complex and it goes to hell in a hand basket from there! lol oh well... i move right on.