HELP! Red Sea Reefer 350 - Part Question

Seed

Hello,

Just setting up my Red Sea Reefer and was wondering what this white wood box thing is:

Also for others out there. Be careful and inspect your boxes. I bought mine a couple months ago from a retailer and didn't inspect the box. I noticed when I unpackaged it there was extra taped up holes in two places on the cabinet box. Needless to say one panel is damaged. The right side piece right on the front facing edge. If it was on the back I wouldn't care so much but RSM tried to cover it up and didn't check the contents. Majorly disappointed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-13 at 3.14.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-13 at 3.14.48 PM.png
    498.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7009.jpg
    IMG_7009.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7011.jpg
    IMG_7011.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7014.jpg
    IMG_7014.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Seed

Thank you for the replies. Yes I did contact them and they directed me to the correct form to use to submit an issue. I've had good experience with them in the past as well. Will see just sucks that when you have parts all over the place and you're ready to build that you have to pause everything.

Thanks for that whippet. It was a nice plastic coated piece of wood so was wondering why it was in there.

Seed

Another question. Anyone know what the grey long ruler like pieces are for? They seem like shims or something but I can't tell where they might go. They're almost slate like long narrow pieces.