Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

colaboy

Oh man, oh man.... Just don't know what to say....

Just curious: Any flowers/plants planned for the garden? :-D))))))

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
Congratulations Jaun!!! You must be super excited now to get to start then fun stuff I bet?

steved13

PREMIUM
WOW!!!! Unbelievable Juan. I have to confess about 2 minutes into the last video I had to scroll down and see the tank in place so I could breath again, kind of peaked at the ending, and then scrolled back up to see the rest. Thanks for sharing.

As always I can't wait for the next update.

Make sure you save a lounge chair and an umbrella cocktail for me.

JimmyJ

Congrats Juan!! I bet you feel a million times better now that it's in place. Can't wait to see it get wet :)

tnwillia

OUTSTANDING Juan! There is no better feeling than taking an Idea and seeing it thru to Reality. You ready to start your second buisness designing large scale tank systems? I bet there is a market. Have fun running it up!

David Shaw

Juan

Wow what can i saw that's just amazing.

When i see how much i spend on my little 130D i hate to think what you must be forking out.

Now i know i love to clean tanks and do the water change and keep everything sparkling, but the thought of maintaining your Sea World tank gives me the vapours. I really look forwards to see ing more pics! A pic of you cleaning it would fe fun too :)

steved13

PREMIUM
David, Haven't you figured it out yet? When the tank gets dirty, Juan just buys a new house and a bigger tank.

RSM250PEARL

Lol @ Steve!

I so glad everything went to plan Juan, that is gonna be one sweet monster tank! Put me down for a chair and a drink too ;)

David Shaw

Next house is probably just a giant tank with a submarine floating around in it, with the family looking out through the periscope.

Then the CUC clean the submarine :)

JimmyJ

I don't know Juan, with everyone wanting you to save them a chair next to your tank, it's starting to sound like your place should be the location for the RSM Club yearly get together ;)

jpsika08

I see the Koi tank is finally in place!

<--- ducks

LOL :D

Oh man, oh man.... Just don't know what to say....

Just curious: Any flowers/plants planned for the garden? :-D))))))

Thanks colaboy :)
Yes, wife has some nice plan for the garden as well as the Pergola (Which is pending to be installed), hope she can do it quickly so the whole scenery is finished.

Looks awesome Juan I wish I can sit with you and have some cervezas while enjoying the tank....
Congrats!!

Thank Daniel, you're more than Welcome, we can drink our local beer (which is really nice) Cerveza Gallo :D

Congratulations Jaun!!! You must be super excited now to get to start then fun stuff I bet?

Thanks Stretch, yes, also the biggest effort which is dissasemble former tank, assemble actual tank :p

WOW!!!! Unbelievable Juan. I have to confess about 2 minutes into the last video I had to scroll down and see the tank in place so I could breath again, kind of peaked at the ending, and then scrolled back up to see the rest. Thanks for sharing.

As always I can't wait for the next update.

Make sure you save a lounge chair and an umbrella cocktail for me.

Steve, your chair will be waiting too,
I know, when I was filming the video, sweat was running on my forehead LOL

Sweet! I was nervous. I kept thinking about failblog videos while watching. I bet you were extremely nervous.

Thanks Mike.
LOL, I have seen Failblog's videos, I wouldn't want to be there, but in case anything would've go wrong, I would surly upload it there LOL

excellent Juan!thats one heck of a tank,very impressive!cant wait to see it progress.

Thank you Reggie :D

Congrats Juan!! I bet you feel a million times better now that it's in place. Can't wait to see it get wet :)

Thanks Jim, to tell you the truth yes, I have my head cleared up now that the tank is in it's place.

Man... a dream come true......... incredible................congrats Juan...... impresive

Thank you very much Carlos :D

Excellent , cool cool tank. I bet your so happy-now starts the fun bit!

Thank you Ken, yes, hopefully from here onward everything will go smoother. :)

OUTSTANDING Juan! There is no better feeling than taking an Idea and seeing it thru to Reality. You ready to start your second buisness designing large scale tank systems? I bet there is a market. Have fun running it up!

Thanks Tom, don't know about the business but I would enjoy it very much doing it, it's a really nice feeling seeing everything go from the computer to a reality with all the planning in the middle working out :D

Juan

Wow what can i saw that's just amazing.

When i see how much i spend on my little 130D i hate to think what you must be forking out.

Now i know i love to clean tanks and do the water change and keep everything sparkling, but the thought of maintaining your Sea World tank gives me the vapours. I really look forwards to see ing more pics! A pic of you cleaning it would fe fun too :)

LOL, Thank you David, I should have taken a picture of me cleaning the tank today, I'm exhausted LOL.
Sea World Tank, ... not a bad idea David :rolleyes: .... LMAO, I will start charging my neighbors to come watch the tank, I should place a pool on the rest of the garden for the dolphin show LOL
David, I need you to come with the stick please ;)

David, Haven't you figured it out yet? When the tank gets dirty, Juan just buys a new house and a bigger tank.

ROTFLMAO

Lol @ Steve!

I so glad everything went to plan Juan, that is gonna be one sweet monster tank! Put me down for a chair and a drink too ;)

Thank you very much Kay, your seat awaits you :)

Next house is probably just a giant tank with a submarine floating around in it, with the family looking out through the periscope.

Then the CUC clean the submarine :)

Hahahaha

I don't know Juan, with everyone wanting you to save them a chair next to your tank, it's starting to sound like your place should be the location for the RSM Club yearly get together ;)

Sounds about right! :)
I will have many little umbrellas waiting for all of you ;)