Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

jpsika08

Juan ... i´m not using that much MSN lately. Do you have a POD introduction 101 i can follow ?

Thanks

No 101 right now but I will be building another hotel to replace the actual one using Sch 80 tubing which is dark gray, so it can mend with the background.
Once I do it I will take pics of all steps and do the 101 thread :D

That's a very good question...what are your plans for the DT? Don't make me come down there! :D

LOL Steve, well, some good news, my LFS was holding for six weeks 7 Flame Anthias to observe them and see no disease, they were in a tank alone to avoid any culprit, he called yesterday telling me this and of course price was a little higher for each, as of today FINALLY I have 7 fish swimming around :woohoo:

Also, I'm introducing some new SPS colonies this week and as I'm taking care of some SPS from a friend while his tank is ready, the DT looks nice.

I will take a pic and a video today.

My next acquisition which the LFS is holding for QT also are

5 Cardenal Banggai
1 Orange spotted Rabbitfish

And Tomorrow my new 2 tank raised Black Ice Clowns are coming in and maybe I'm considering introducing 2 Platinum clowns also.

jpsika08

In case some of you want to check the TankCam, and see actual movement in the tank.. 'TANKCAM'

Sorry for the blurry water, just took the new Mantis Lair online and sand dust clouded the water a little.

1357HA

Nice Positioning of the cam. You have some nice SPS colonies in there. Congrats on the new additions, your tank looks great!
Keep up the good news coming....

jpsika08

Thank you very much Harold, here is the new Mantis Lair, I will begin it's own thread :D

MantisTank-1.jpg

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Juan has a DT? I just thought he had a few auxiliary tanks with a huge tub of water for added stability?

jpsika08

Did you already have the mantis?
I heard that they brought some at ocean farm.
Nice!

No, it's still in Ocean Farm, hopefully I will get it on Monday as the tank is running ready for him. :)

Juan has a DT? I just thought he had a few auxiliary tanks with a huge tub of water for added stability?

LOL, and here is my latest FTS (Sorry for the ugly iPhone picture):
FTS-030612.jpg

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Looks nice Juan. I was just watching your tank cam and i saw what looked like you spot feeding some corals with a baster. Pretty neat. Love the new anthers btw

jpsika08

LOL, thanks Bryan, yes I was target feeding my clam as it's being a little closed as of late.
There are 7 clowns also in there, a foxface and two Purple Dottybacks, I need to clean the glass though as It's somewhat dirty.

I will point the cam to the new Mantis Lair so you all can see the end product :)

jpsika08

You're welcome, as I managed to get the cam Wireless, it's easier to keep changing positions around the system, so right now the Mantis Lair Tank, tomorrow maybe a full fishroom view.

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
jpsika08 said:
You're welcome, as I managed to get the cam Wireless, it's easier to keep changing positions around the system, so right now the Mantis Lair Tank, tomorrow maybe a full fishroom view.

You don't clean the fishroom naked, do you? :D

....Salt Changes Everything....